Unique Midlands Venue – St. George’s Park
This £105m facility, set in 330-acres of Staffordshire countryside, is the home to England’s 28 national teams. With 13 outdoor pitches, including a replica of the Wembley surface, a full-size indoor 3G pitch, a suite of rehabilitation and sports science areas, and an indoor futsal sports hall, St. George’s Park provides world-class facilities for all England teams ahead of international fixtures.
St. George’s Park is also the home of FA Education and delivers all FA national coach education courses. The range of courses, covering a variety of disciplines, will help communicate the England DNA philosophy, which outlines a vision for the future England teams and players.
Sports science and performance is integral to St. George’s Park. The Performance Centre at St. George’s Park is a bespoke sports medicine, rehabilitation and human performance facility which combines cutting-edge technology with elite medical expertise.
St. George’s Park provides a unique setting for developing high performing teams and leaders. The Outdoor Leadership Centre, operated by Grahame Robb Associates delivers development programmes in the areas of leadership, management and team building. Bring learning to life, outside the classroom by choosing from experiential programmes for leaders and teams, or create a fun and memorable team building session at our state-of-the-art outdoor centre.
Visitors to the site will enjoy world class facilities and impressive accommodation with a 228 bedroom Hilton hotel catering for individuals, groups or team bookings, along with major sporting or business conferences and banquets.
Operating a flagship hotel within the immaculate grounds of the National Football Centre, Hilton provides a range of accommodation options to suit guests’ varying needs, all backed by the unsurpassed commitment to hospitality for which Hilton Worldwide is globally renowned.
As well as being a home from home for each of the 28 England teams, Hilton at St. George’s Park is fully open to the general public and, set in the heart of the National Forest, is the perfect destination hotel for short breaks and leisure stays in the UK.
Centrally located in the country and easily accessible by road, rail and air, the hotel is also an ideal venue for major conferences, meetings, and incentives. Boasting state of the art audio visual equipment as well as complimentary Wi-Fi and parking, Hilton at St. George’s Park offers a choice of 14 flexible meeting rooms, a tiered lecture theatre and the Sir Bobby Robson Ballroom for up to 500 people.
Stylish, innovative and elegant, Hilton at St. George’s Park features:
- 228 air-conditioned guest rooms, comprising:
– 88 beautifully-appointed Hilton guestrooms
– 86 contemporary Compact guestrooms
– 43 Executive Hilton guestrooms
– 11 suites
- The Sir Bobby Robson Ballroom for up to a 500-person conference or 420-person dinner
- Dedicated 250-person education complex featuring flexible meeting, tutorial and seminar rooms with in-built, state-of-the art audio visual equipment
- 350 complimentary car parking spaces, shared with the St. George’s Park training facility
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Executive lounge
- Health Club and Spa including a 17m pool, bubble pool, thermal foot spas, experience shower, ice fountain, sauna, steam room and 4 spa treatment rooms
- Two food and beverage outlets; The Restaurant at St. George’s Park and the stylish Crossbar and lounge.
View a video of this unique Midlands venue – St. George’s Park.
Find out more about this unique Midlands venue, by calling 01283 576626 or emailing Stgeorgespark.email@example.com.