Milton Keynes Conference, Meetings and Events Venue
Plan your next Event at Stadium MK, home of MK Dons Football Club.
As well as being a magnificent 30,500 all-seater stadium, Stadium MK is a brilliant venue for conferences, meetings, events and parties. The onsite DoubleTree by Hilton Milton Keynes offers 304 luxury bedrooms and 18 unique and flexible event spaces. What’s more, with the integrated purpose-built events space, Marshall Arena, Stadium MK offers endless possibilities to event organisers.
Marshall Arena made its debut in February 2014 when it hosted the National Badminton Championships. Following this impressive debut, the televised Unibet Masters came to Marshall Arena in 2015, which has since continued each year. However, sporting events are just one example of what the 3,420sqm space can be used for. Set across 3 floors, and having hosted numerous blue chip companies, Marshall Arena welcomes everything from music concerts and sports tournaments, to exhibitions, conferences, and private parties.
DoubleTree by Hilton Milton Keynes offers 304 stylish bedrooms. Many rooms are pitch-facing and convert into corporate hospitality boxes on MK Dons Home Games! There are 18 flexible meeting spaces, all of which can be customised to fit bespoke event packages. The Ballroom can accommodate 700 delegates for dinner, while Marshall Arena is great for live music events up to 5,000.
There are also public bar areas including the modern and cosy pitchside bar. Alternatively, there’s The Terrace Bar specialises in international beers, cocktails, fine wines and champagne. pitchside restaurant offers unique views over the pitch at Stadium MK for those looking to enhance their experience further.
Stadium MK is incredibly versatile and organisers have the option to use all three component spaces simultaneously or independently. The stadium’s infrastructure allows easy use of the hotel, Marshall Arena, and the 30,500 seater stadium and 360° concourses. Onsite, MK1 Shopping & Leisure Park has various shops and a new Odeon IMAX cinema.
- 30,500 all-seater stadium with 360° concourses
- 304 luxury modern bedrooms – some with pitch views!
- 18 versatile event spaces – perfect for every occasion
- 1,450 free car park spaces
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Convenient central location between Birmingham, London, Oxford, and Cambridge
Stadium MK is truly in a league of its own!
Find out more about conferences and events at MK Dons Football Club – Milton Keynes Conference Venue.
- Marshall Arena 3D Tour
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel - Ballroom 3D Tour
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel - Performance Meeting Room 3D Tour
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel - The Players Lounge 3D Tour
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel - Terrace Bar 3D Tour
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel - Red Dot Bar 3D Tour
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel - Pitchside Bar 3D Tour
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel - PItchside Restaurant 3D Tour