Non-Matchday Sales Team of the Year Award
Open For Entry October 2023
Available to Stadium Experience Member Venues Only
This award aims to recognise the very best non-matchday sales team in stadium venues across the UK. Entries should focus on:
- Demonstrating consistent growth in non-matchday sales year on year/meeting and exceeding targets.
- Evidence of proactively cross selling other aspects of the stadium.
- Showcasing the use of new ideas to create unique and different events.
- Explaining marketing techniques used.
- Explaining how your venue space been used effectively.
- Demonstrating how value for money has been delivered for the client.
- Highlight the use of developing stakeholder relations i.e. sponsors, agents.
- Show how your team contributes to stadium sustainability initiatives.
- Demonstrate how the team works together to overcome challenges.
Your Submission: Please ensure your entry is strictly no longer than 2 sides of A4 in total. Supporting statistics, customer feedback, and pictures should be included (you may provide one additional page for this).
To Enter: Please complete the entry form below (you can select multiple categories to ensure these are processed on one invoice if preferred). Supporting documents should be submitted to email@example.com by Wednesday 27th March 2024.
Judging Process: This award will be independently judged by a panel of industry expert judges. Each will provide a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place vote, translated to scores. The entry with the highest score wins. Judges feedback commentary is available after the awards evening on request.
Results: Bronze, Silver and Winner awards will be announced and presented at The Stadium Events & Hospitality Awards 2024. All award winners will be invited to the stage to collect their award. Winners will be asked for a short quote for the official awards press release, and a brief video interview on the night to share your success.
Closing Date: Wednesday 27th March 2024
Cost: £105+0.5% admin fee. Non-refundable.