Matchday Sales Team of the Year Award
Open For Entry October 2023
Available to Stadium Experience Member Venues Only
This award aims to recognise the very best matchday sales team in stadium venues across the UK. Entries should focus on:
- Demonstrating consistent growth in matchday sales year on year/meeting and exceeding targets.
- Evidence of proactively cross selling other aspects of the stadium.
- Showcasing the use of brave new ideas to drive sales.
- Explaining marketing techniques used.
- Highlight the use of developing stakeholder relations i.e. sponsors, agents.
- Show how your team contributes to stadium sustainability initiatives.
- Demonstrate how the team works together to overcome challenges.
Your Submission: Please ensure your entry is strictly no longer than 2 sides of A4 in total. Supporting statistics, customer feedback, and pictures should be included (one additional page permitted).
To Enter: Please complete the entry form below (you can select multiple categories to ensure these are processed on one invoice if preferred). Supporting documents should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 27th March 2024.
Judging Process: This award will be independently judged by a panel of industry expert judges. Each will provide a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place vote, translated to scores. The entry with the highest score wins. Judges feedback commentary is available after the awards evening on request.
Results: Bronze, Silver and Winner awards will be announced and presented at The Stadium Events & Hospitality Awards 2024. All award winners will be invited to the stage to collect their award. Winners will be asked for a short quote for the official awards press release, and a brief video interview on the night to share your success.
Closing Date: Wednesday 27th March 2024
Category Cost: £105+0.5% admin fee. Non-refundable.