Job Vacancy: Head Chef at Everton FC
Sodexo is recruiting for a Head Chef to join their team at Goodison Park, home of Everton FC.
Salary is up to £35,000 plus inclusion in to company bonus plan and other fantastic benefits.
Due to a recent promotion Sodexo have a fantastic opportunity for a Head Chef to join our close knit, high performing team at Goodison Park, the home of Everton Football Club.
In this challenging yet rewarding role you will be responsible for a team of casual chefs across 9 kitchens where you will deliver delicious food on Match Days and diverse events including Weddings, Conferencing and Christmas Parties.
You will be passionate about food, keeping up to date with all the new trends and able to work with the Executive Head Chef to create beautiful fine dining menus. You will also be an engaging leader and be able to motivate and develop a team of chefs encouraging them to deliver a first class dining experience.
- Deliver innovation at all times in our food service offer
- To ensure that the kitchen brigade are managed effectively
- Support the Executive Head Chef to deliver projects set by clients
- Present each menu design at relevant client tastings and be able to speak passionately about each dish
- To ensure that the Company’s accountancy, documentation and administration procedures are carried out to the laid down standard
- Encourage and support the personal development of team members.
For a full list of responsibilities please review the attached job description
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a similar role delivering Fine Dining at large scale events
- Able to manage, develop and motivate a high performing team.
- Passionate about food and able to create on trend, delicious dishes.
- Financial awareness and understanding of Profit & Loss accounts
- Understanding of retail food offers
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Closing Date: 16th June 2021
To apply for the Head Chef job vacancy at Everton FC, please click here.