Job Vacancy: Chef De Partie at Southampton Football Club
Gather & Gather is recruiting for a Chef De Partie to join their team at St Mary’s Stadium, home of Southampton Football Club.
Gather & Gather is known as one of the UK & Irelands most distinctive workplace catering experts. They are passionate about great food and great coffee and putting their employees and customers at the heart of everything that they do. Gather & Gather is currently recruiting for a full-time Chef De Partie at Southampton Football Club.
Location: St Mary’s Stadium
Rate of pay: £30,000
Working pattern: 40 hours per week, Monday – Sunday
- You will be required to work under your own initiative and also as part of a team whilst being flexible and adaptable.
- Ensure good staff, customer, and client relations at all times.
- In conjunction with the Executive Chef ensure that all systems and procedures in the Health & Safety and Food Safety Manuals are maintained at all times throughout the year.
- To prepare and serve lunch / dinner for conferences, events, banquets, players to Executive and Sous Chefs specifications.
- Take Overall responsibility for a section within the kitchen.
- To support the whole Management team in all areas of the operation.
- Adhere to all COSHH procedures.
- Manage waste and stock rotation ensuring wastage report is completed and reporting any discrepancies to Executive / Sous Chef.
- At all times we aim to exceed expectations.
- To ensure that all stock on site within your area of responsibility is kept safe labelled and stored correctly, following company policy at all times.
- To ensure that any administration within your area of responsibility is completed in a timely manner.
- To always adhere to all Company policies.
Find out more and apply for the Chef De Partie job vacancy by emailing email@example.com