Job Vacancies at Southampton FC – Catering Roles: Front of House, Back of House, Bar, Wait & Food Servers
We have achieved success by putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, and we need enthusiastic and passionate people to join us as we continue to bring food and people together.
We are currently recruiting for all areas of our wonderful catering team, we can offer a flexible 0 hour per week contract with an hourly wage of £9.99.
You will be expected to assist with the presentation, preparation & service to the company and client, and to enhance the sense of well-being of all our guests and ensure satisfaction.
You will be…
- Must be confident, reliable, committed & positive
- Have excellent customer service and people skills
- A team player
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work well under pressure with the ability to multitask
- Have an immaculate appearance
- To assist with preparation and presentation of food and beverages for hospitality events and functions
- Assist clients in a warm and friendly manner and ensure their requirements are delivered correctly with a smile
- Deal with enquiries and issues promptly and in a professional manner
- Comply with all Health and Safety Regulations
What’s in it for you?
Working with CH& CO has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we’ve developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Competitive salary at all levels
- Flexible working
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Regular social events
Who are we?
We are CH& CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
Creating exciting, memorable food and service experiences is what CH&CO is all about. Great food and hospitality bring people together whatever the location, whatever the occasion. Our expertise and enthusiasm span the diverse hospitality sector and our talented teams of chefs and service professionals operate across the UK and Ireland in workplaces, schools, venues, visitor attractions, healthcare, livery halls and events.
Closing Date: 30th November 2021
Find out more and apply for the catering roles available at Southampton FC by emailing email@example.com.