Lime Venue Portfolio has once again expanded its portfolio of unique and unusual venues with the arrival of Molineux Stadium, home of Wolverhampton Wanderers FC. The Premier League football stadium joins the portfolio this month and adds to the brand’s demographic spread across the Midlands.
The news follows on from the arrival of Welford Road, home of Leicester Tigers, to the portfolio last month, and again strengthens the options for event organisers across the East and West Midlands area. The news also means the portfolio now has four Premier League football stadiums (Wolverhampton Wanderers, Aston Villa, Sheffield United, Leicester City), two Premiership Rugby Stadiums (Harlequins, Leicester Tigers) and two national stadiums (Aviva Stadium, Twickenham Stadium).
“One of the strengths of Lime Venue Portfolio is the number of enquiries we get through our award-winning sales team. These enquiries grow every year because we are able to fulfil the vast majority of them with the right venues in the right places,” comments Jo Austin, Sales Director, Lime Venue Portfolio. “We’ve always said we’re a premiership brand, and now we have another elite level stadium venue. Molineux Stadium is the home of Wolverhampton Wanderers FC, a club with a rich heritage, which brings to life some really elegant spaces in the stadium, ideal for creative event organisers.”
“We have a really strong C&E business here at Molineux Stadium, we have brilliant spaces and really loyal customers who love what we do,” comments Julian Britton, C&E Manager at Molineux Stadium, home of Wolverhampton Wanderers. “However, we’re looking to build on the existing business with better relationships with national businesses and agencies, and we want to work with a business with a proven record of delivering and working with these sectors. We’re really excited by our new partnership with Lime Venue Portfolio.”
About Lime Venue Portfolio:
- The UK’s largest portfolio of diverse, unique, sporting and cultural meeting and event venues.
- Launched in 2008 and since then have become the leading group venue finder for meeting, conference and event bookers looking to hire diverse venues.
- They bring together over 80 nationwide venues, all operated by Compass Group UK & Ireland – The market leader in contract catering, in pursuit of a common purpose – to build their meeting, incentive, conference and event business.
- They work with Compass Group UK & Ireland sister brands Levy UK, RA Venues, Payne & Gunter Venues, The Jockey Club Venues, Chartwells and the Venues Collection to deliver great tasting food and memorable experiences.
- For more information please take a look at www.limevenueportfolio.com