Job Vacancy New Stadium Premium Sales Team at Everton FC
Job Title: New Stadium Sales Executive
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week plus occasional matchdays
Department: New Stadium Sales
Responsible to: Senior Manager – New Stadium Sales
Everton FC is recruiting for a New Stadium Sales Executive to join their New Stadium Premium Sales Team in Liverpool.
To join a team of driven and passionate sales professionals as we rapidly gear up our plans for the move from Goodison Park to our New Stadium and playing a fundamental role in ensuring that we exceed expectations entering our new home.
You will be a key part of this exclusive project, introducing and selling Everton’s New Stadium inventory of Premium seats, bars, restaurants and experiences. These packages will be sold to a mix of current and new hospitality purchasers, Goodison Park season ticket holders and to the various waiting lists constructed by the Club as the project progresses.
Using your passion for sales and proven track record of success you will be responsible for the lead generation, proactive Club promotion and sale negotiation through to close, dealing with multiyear and high value contracts, across B2B and B2C.
New Business and Sales
▪ To sell Everton’s New Stadium inventory of Premium seats, bars, restaurants, and experiences. These include private suites, experience boxes, loges, premium restaurants, informal social spaces as well as B2B shared working + matchday premium packages.
▪ Positive brand development and promotion of Everton Football Club’s New Stadium premium sales department and associated products, through pro-active sales, lead generation and the attending of business networking events.
▪ Working in the field and in the office, you will be expected to be generating new leads; arranging and attending meetings to present, establish interest, set appointments within the sales and reservation centre and to close new business.
▪ To be responsible for achieving the relevant individual call, meeting and new sales objectives and financial targets premium products and services. Having a positive and proactive attitude to all things ‘sales’.
▪ To identify and pursue new business opportunities for all areas of club activity.
▪ Following up marketing campaigns and events to identify and qualify opportunities proactively scheduling appointments with the Sales and reservation centre.
▪ Have a comprehensive knowledge of the New Stadium’s bars, restaurant and experiences packages and their benefits – “live” the products, concepts and experiences being sold.
▪ Using your knowledge and understanding to effectively target customer audiences
▪ Build rapport and develop relationships with clients and be reliable in providing after sales support to maintain productive and loyal accounts.
▪ Identify and meet the needs of colleagues and our customers, focusing on initiating and welcoming contact and communication whilst striving to deliver first class customer service.
▪ Recognise potential complaint situations and make effective steps to avoid and/or resolve these situations.
Match Day Role
▪ To liaise with new & potential clients on a match day, building relationships and showcasing the products available to them at the right time in the sales cycle.
▪ Where necessary supporting the Hospitality Operations and account management team in the successful delivery of the Club’s matchday hospitality packages.
▪ Effectively document, communicate and manage any agreed actions with new clients to ensure that you perform to the required level and build strong relationships.
▪ Understand the importance of data within your role and how it can support you to achieve longer term goals. Ensure accurate records/details are maintained and filed in accordance with the Club’s procedures using the Club’s dedicated CRM system.
▪ Supply the Senior Manager – New Stadium Sales with regular reports on sales activities, sales pipeline, successes, and failures to ensure that all the team celebrate the successes and learn from mistakes.
▪ To be aware of current trends and best practice in your field of specialism.
▪ Take responsibility for personal performance and the development of personal skills to ensure the required skills, knowledge and competence to fulfil the role.
▪ Encourage and promote the values of Everton Football Club and to comply with the required standards of conduct and so promote the Club within the community by acting with integrity and honesty.
▪ Promote, adhere to and implement the Clubs Equality and Diversity Policy and to work consistently to embed equality and diversity within Club.
▪ Ensure that all work is completed in a priority basis, and work meets a high degree of professionalism, quality and craftsmanship.
▪ To attend staff meetings as required.
▪ To attend training courses and external seminars and meetings as appropriate/required.
▪ To continually look for ways to develop and improve the service provision of the department.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and results focused.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good decision-making skills, solid judgment, and interpersonal effectiveness;
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks and activities and prioritise workload accordingly.
- Ability to work flexibly and under own initiative to achieve objectives and as a member of a team.
- Actively research and analyse new technology, trends, developments within industry and provide ideas and insights to improve our sales strategy and product portfolio.
- Motivated to surpass personal revenue goals within a highly sales focused organisation.
- An ability to adapt quickly, be flexible in the face of change and solution orientated
- Ability to maintain professional behaviour and appearance.
- Ability to demonstrate uncompromised judgment and discretion to protect the confidentiality/privacy of others, and company documents and records.
- Good sense of self-awareness, experience in resolving customer complaints and problem-solving skills.
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven background in B2B and/or B2C sales.
- Results orientated with good commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Good presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task
- Resilience, driven and thrives working under time pressures.
- Supporting to identify new key corporate and community relationships or partnerships that will assist in developing new sales opportunities.
- Represent the Club at various events and programming to showcase sales opportunities.
- Experience of managing one’s own time and prioritise tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives.
- Responsible for outbound outreach lists provided; generate own leads through referrals, networking, social selling, and effective research.
To make suggestions to improve the working situation and contribute to positive employee relations within their area of work and Everton Football Club as a whole.
Health & Safety
To take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other employees and members of the public who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work.
To comply with all aspects of the Everton Football Club Health and Safety Policy and Arrangements, to enable the Company to perform its civil and statutory obligations in relation to Health & Safety.
Identify and meet the needs of colleagues and our customers, focusing on initiating and welcoming contact and communication whilst striving to deliver first class customer service.
Recognise potential complaint situations and make effective steps to avoid and/or resolve these situations.
To take responsibility for your own development and to help realize your own potential by undertaking any necessary internal or external training sessions in accordance with the Company’s Performance and Development Review Policy.
Ensure effective communication within your work team and across the Company whilst actively offering support and guidance as necessary.
Equal Opportunities and Harassment
To cooperate with measures introduced to ensure there is equality of opportunity in employment. To ensure understanding, awareness and compliance with the Company’s Equal Opportunities Policies.
To ensure that the working environment is free of sexual and racial harassment and intimidation and any other form of harassment constituting unacceptable behaviour which is personally offensive.
This document is a guide only and should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of changing needs of the organisation. All employees may be required to undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested.