Coronavirus Covid-19 Safety Measures
Stadium venues are ideal for your meetings, conferences and events, using their existing infrastructure, spacious facilities and industry expertise. Read more about the measures stadium venues are introducing to become Covid safe and secure venues.
The Meetings Industry Association’s enhanced national quality accreditation for venues, AIM Secure, features vital infection prevention and control protocols and clearly demonstrates to buyers our commitment to offering a first-class service safely and responsibly for the health of staff and customers.
“We’re Good To Go” is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing. Read more about the Visit Britain ‘We’re Good To Go’ programme.
Unusual Venue Hire in London – Twickenham Stadium
If you’re looking for an unusual venue to hire in London, why not consider Twickenham Stadium? The stadium is “the home of English Rugby” and one of London’s premier conference, meeting and event venues. A truly unique location for holding inspired business and social events of all types.
With excellent facilities and a wealth of flexible interior space, Twickenham Stadium can effortlessly cater for large-scale business conferences with state-of-the-art AV, private dinners and social receptions or meetings. In all there are 34 dedicated spaces and 150 private boxes, many providing attendees and delegates with a view of the famous playing field.
The largest space in the stadium, The Rose Suite, can hold up to 1,200 delegates theatre style with additional nearby break-out spaces for catering. The suite has large vehicle load in bays perfect for large production and staging. Second largest to the Rose Suite is the Live Room which features retractable tiered seating and industry leading speaker systems, microphone systems, video signal systems and a state-of-the-art HD projector.
Twickenham Stadium is pleased to introduce “The Studio”, a state of the art LED smart studio managed by Eclipse, one of London’s leading event management and production companies.
Positioned within a fully COVID secure environment, the studio is made up of a 7.5m x 3.5m LED backdrop, full broadcast and lighting rig, broadcast hardware and software, cameras, content and design facilitation and experienced crew. A separate green room situated just above the studio offers an ideal solution for dressing rooms, practice areas and catering. The space includes:
- 7.5m x 3.5m curved LED 2.6mm wall that can be entirely customised, with vinyl stage floor to the front of it
- Goal post truss (free standing) to attach studio lighting, audio relay and comfort monitors
- 2 broadcast quality cameras
- Streaming rack
- Audio control
- 3x technicians (LED, Audio, Graphics)
- 1 day pre-production
- 3,000 sq/ft of studio and green room across two floors
- Dedicated secure internet for streaming
- Complimentary parking
Daily rate 9am-5pm – £15,000 + VAT*, Half day 8am-12pm or 2pm-6pm – £9,000 + VAT*. *Additional charges may apply for additional equipment, crew, content & design creation and client & crew catering. Read more about The Studio.
The East Stand
The new multi-million pound East Stand redevelopment opened in December 2018, offers six floors of creative event space that not only provide new-found match day hospitality options but also offer unexpected and dynamic settings that go far beyond a simple conference or banqueting space.
The East Stand’s contemporary offering provides clients with a plethora of options, each with a different look, feel and ambience. Among Twickenham’s most surprising and inspiring new venues is the ‘East Wing’, which offers a contemporary space reminiscent of a private members club, demonstrating sophistication without stuffiness. Alongside four private terraces with both pitch-side views and outdoor access, it has four individual private dining areas that can accommodate up to 30 guests for a relaxed lounge environment or formal private table setting and 800 covers for the whole restaurant.
Another exciting addition to Twickenham’s portfolio is The Gate, which offers a modern, simple, but exquisite chop-house style restaurant, complete with low lighting and open brickwork. The space offers a dedicated meat store and separate wine room, perfect for intimate wine tastings.
Compass Group are the brains behind Twickenham’s exceptional catering service, offering a wide selection of carefully constructed menus. From pitch-side BBQ’s to intimate four course dinners there is little that Twickenham cannot provide.
Twickenham stands out from its competitors with spaces such as the Twickenham Cellar, suited for VIP dinners for up to 14 delegates. It impresses anyone who walks through its large medieval doors and into the space featuring vintage wines, ports and regal style furnishings. There are also many fantastic opportunities that can be arranged for your event by the Twickenham team, including motivational speakers, fantastic team-building opportunities such as the HAKA, GPS challenge and stadium tours.
Christmas at Twickenham Stadium
The stadium also features themed Christmas parties to support the festive season, offering all inclusive packages including a themed room and entertainment. Both private and shared Christmas parties are available to book, with capacities up to 800 for a seated three-course dinner and minimum numbers for a shared party from as little as 10 people.
Weddings at Twickenham Stadium
For those looking for a venue with a difference to celebrate their wedding reception, Twickenham is a fantastic location, with opportunities for pitch-side drinks and access to the England changing rooms for photo moments. The stadium also holds a licence for Mandap ceremonies and works with five approved caterers suitable for Asian Weddings.
Twickenham Stadium is just six miles from Heathrow Airport, is conveniently located from Twickenham railway station which has direct links to London Waterloo and is only 20 minutes by car from central London. The stadium also boasts 2,000 complimentary car parking spaces available to delegates and hotel guests and an onsite 4* Marriott hotel with 156 rooms.
Find out more about conferences, meetings and events at Twickenham Stadium.
- Twickenham Stadium - Spirit of Rugby Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - President Suite Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Member's Lounge Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Cellar Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Live Room & Lobby Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Live Room Dining Set Up Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Rose Suite Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Rose Suite 1 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Rose Suite 2 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Elgar Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Elgar 1 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Elgar 2 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - The Churchill Suite Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - The Churchill Suite (Conference) Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Brunel 1 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Brunel 2 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Brunel 3 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Brunel 4 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - The Shakespeare Suite Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - The Shakespeare Suite 1 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - The Shakespeare Suite 2 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - The Shakespeare Suite 3 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - The Beaumont Suite Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - The Nightingale Suite Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Grandslam Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Pitch Side From Players Tunnel Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - England Changing Rooms Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - The Gate L1
- Twickenham Stadium - Union Ale House
- Twickenham Stadium - The Gate L2
- Twickenham Stadium - The Lock no.4 (South)
- Twickenham Stadium - The Lock no.5 (North)
- Twickenham Stadium - Clubhouse Restaurant
- Twickenham Stadium - Clubhouse Bar & Kitchen
- Twickenham Stadium - East Wing
- Twickenham Stadium - British Airways Rose Garden