Unusual Venue Hire in London – Twickenham Stadium
If you’re looking for an unusual venue to hire in London, why not consider Twickenham Stadium?
Twickenham Stadium, the Home of England Rugby, is a premium London event location that offers a variety of unique and impressive event spaces. With excellent facilities and a wealth of flexible interior space, the stadium can effortlessly cater for large-scale business conferences with state-of-the-art AV, private dinners and social receptions, weddings, meetings and much more. Think as big as you want, Twickenham’s facilities can be tailored to suit your individual needs.
Twickenham hosts 34 impressive event spaces, The Rose Suite being the largest of all, holding up to 1,200 delegates theatre style with additional nearby break-out spaces for catering. The suite also has large vehicle load in bays perfect for large production and staging. On the other end of the scale, Twickenham boasts over 150 executive boxes for small meetings of up to 20 delegates, many providing attendees with a view of the famous playing field that has inspired the national rugby team.
England Changing Room, Players Tunnel & Pitch Side
If you want to experience the heart of Twickenham Stadium, this is it. There is no experience quite like walking through the Players Tunnel, where the England team line up on a match day, and out into the stadium bowl surrounded by 82,000 seats, for an impressive and unique event.
Moreover, the England Changing Room provides a unique venue for a dining or meeting experience like no other, with space for up to 50 guests.
Outside of match-days, the Players Tunnel, Pitch-Side and the England Rugby Changing Room are available all year round for a variety of drinks receptions, dinners, meetings and impressive BBQ’s in the summer months for up to 1000 guests, guaranteeing to ‘wow’ all in attendance.
The Live Room is Twickenham Stadium’s very own purpose-built auditorium, an impressive facility for a dinner, product launch, live music performance or conference. The room has retractable bleacher seating and features industry-leading audio-visual equipment, making this one of the stadium’s most flexible and impressive event spaces.
The Live Room is a blank canvas, perfect for room personalisation and branding. The room hosts up to 650 guests for a variety of events and features its own private entrance and lobby, as well as providing ground level loading facilities, making it an ideal space for large events with a high technical specification.
The East Stand
The multi-million pound East Stand redevelopment opened in December 2018, offers six floors of creative event space that not only provide new-found match day hospitality options but also offer unexpected and dynamic settings that go far beyond a simple conference or banqueting space.
The East Stand’s contemporary offering provides clients with a plethora of options, each with a different look, feel and ambience. Among Twickenham’s most surprising and inspiring new venues is the ‘East Wing’, which offers a contemporary space reminiscent of a private members club, demonstrating sophistication without stuffiness. Alongside four private terraces with both pitch-side views and outdoor access, it has four individual private dining areas that can accommodate up to 30 guests for a relaxed lounge environment or formal private table setting and 800 covers for the whole restaurant.
Another exciting addition to Twickenham’s portfolio is The Gate, which offers a modern, simple, but exquisite chop-house style restaurant, complete with low lighting and open brickwork. The space offers a dedicated meat store and separate wine room, perfect for intimate wine tastings.
Compass Group are the brains behind Twickenham’s exceptional catering service, offering a wide selection of carefully constructed menus. From pitch-side BBQ’s to intimate four course dinners there is little that Twickenham cannot provide.
Twickenham stands out from its competitors with spaces such as the Twickenham Cellar, suited for VIP dinners for up to 14 delegates. It impresses anyone who walks through its large medieval doors and into the space featuring vintage wines, ports and regal style furnishings. There are also many fantastic opportunities that can be arranged for your event by the Twickenham team, including motivational speakers, fantastic team-building opportunities such as the HAKA, GPS challenge and stadium tours.
Christmas at Twickenham Stadium
The stadium also features themed Christmas parties to support the festive season, offering all inclusive packages including a themed room and entertainment. Both private and shared Christmas parties are available to book, with capacities up to 700 for a seated three-course dinner and minimum numbers for a shared party from as little as 2 people.
Weddings at Twickenham Stadium
For those looking for a venue with a difference to celebrate their wedding reception, Twickenham is a fantastic location, with opportunities for pitch-side drinks and access to the England changing rooms for photo moments. The stadium also holds a licence for Mandap ceremonies and works with five approved caterers suitable for Asian Weddings.
Matchday Hospitality Packages at Twickenham Stadium
Find out more about matchday hospitality packages at Twickenham Stadium, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twickenham Stadium is just six miles from Heathrow Airport, is conveniently located from Twickenham railway station which has direct links to London Waterloo and is only 20 minutes by car from central London. The stadium also boasts 2,000 complimentary car parking spaces available to delegates, along with electric vehicle charging points available upon request. There is also an onsite 4* Marriott hotel with 156 rooms.
Find out more about conferences, meetings and events at Twickenham Stadium.
- Twickenham Stadium - Spirit of Rugby Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - President Suite Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Member's Lounge Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Cellar Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Live Room & Lobby Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Live Room Dining Set Up Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Rose Suite Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Rose Suite 1 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Rose Suite 2 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Elgar Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Elgar 1 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Elgar 2 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - The Churchill Suite Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - The Churchill Suite (Conference) Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Brunel 1 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Brunel 2 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Brunel 3 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Brunel 4 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - The Shakespeare Suite Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - The Shakespeare Suite 1 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - The Shakespeare Suite 2 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - The Shakespeare Suite 3 Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - The Beaumont Suite Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - The Nightingale Suite Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Grandslam Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - Pitch Side From Players Tunnel Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - England Changing Rooms Tour
- Twickenham Stadium - The Gate L1
- Twickenham Stadium - Union Ale House
- Twickenham Stadium - The Gate L2
- Twickenham Stadium - The Lock no.4 (South)
- Twickenham Stadium - The Lock no.5 (North)
- Twickenham Stadium - Clubhouse Restaurant
- Twickenham Stadium - Clubhouse Bar & Kitchen
- Twickenham Stadium - East Wing
- Twickenham Stadium - British Airways Rose Garden