Position has now been filled.
Job Vacancies: Two Sales Executive Roles at Stoke City FC
Stoke City FC is recruiting for two Sales Executives to join their team at their bet365 Stadium. This role requires a tenacious, professional, new business focussed sales individual.
As part of the corporate sales team you will be responsible for the sale of all match day and seasonal hospitality including match sponsorships. You will create and maintain relationships with seasonal and match day customers so as to meet ambitious income targets.
The role will include evening and weekends, you will be expected to work all home games and some special events.
- Identify, approach and successfully develop new prospects and business opportunities in order to achieve agreed targets.
- Manage and grow existing relationships with corporate clients to drive incremental business.
- Make contact with lapsed customers in order to re-establish a relationship and drive revenue.
- Manage the renewals process for your existing accounts.
Skills & Experience Required;
- Experience of working in a fast moving, sales focused, target driven environment with proven success in winning new business.
- Sales experience in the hospitality/sports/entertainment industry would be beneficial.
- Proven ability to offer a first-class, professional account management service to commercial customers and to build strong business relationships at all levels.
- Drive and ambition with a proactive approach to identifying opportunities, generating leads and producing sales presentations.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task and a keen eye for detail.
- Sound personal qualities such as good communication skills, the ability to work in a team environment, self – motivation, enthusiasm and ability to work under pressure.
Job Closing Date: Friday 1st September 2017
To find out more or apply for either of the two Sales Executive roles at Stoke City FC, please email email@example.com.
To find out more about events at Stoke City FC, please click here.