Job Vacancy: Ticketing Sales Executive
Department: Customer Sales
Reporting To: Ticketing Sales Manager
Salary: £15,250 per annum
Hours per week: 37.5, 5 out of 7 days
MK Dons Football Club is recruiting for a Ticketing Sales Executive located at their StadiumMK ground.
Overall Objective: To play an integral part in helping the MK Dons outbound ticketing sales team achieve its targets of increasing individual match ticket sales, season tickets, and sales of other related products from existing and prospective supporters.
- To build growth in match day ticket sales through the execution of a sales strategy targeting past, current, and potential MK Dons FC supporters and the general public.
- To meet annual sales and revenue targets agreed with the Ticketing Sales Manager.
- To successfully perform the responsibilities required at the clubs satellite ticketing outlets external to the club’s home at Stadium MK.
- The Centre MK ticketing station.
- Pop up ticketing stations at events in and around the Milton Keynes area.
- Local businesses, football teams, and clubs.
- To contribute to the development of new sales strategies, products, and programmes to drive new ticketing revenue opportunities for MK Dons.
Summary of Duties
- Time will be split serving in a sales role between three locations. Centre MK ticketing station, Stadium MK, and external pop up events in the surrounding MK area.
- To successfully perform agreed ticketing sales and promotional campaigns.
- To report on progress towards weekly and monthly activity/revenue targets.
Centre MK Ticketing Station:
- To perform sales and operational responsibilities at the club’s retail and ticketing unit at the Centre MK to inspire customer interest, book stadium tours, and maximise ticket sales revenue.
- To successfully perform at the Centre MK retail unit to meet agreed revenue/activity targets.
- To report all needed inventory for the Centre MK station to the Ticketing Sales Manager and assist in keeping inventory stocked.
- To work match days to prospect potential season tickets and large group outings.
- To provide stadium tours to prospects that are interested in season tickets and execute techniques learnt in training to help close the sale.
- To correctly update all customer information on the Club’s ticketing and database systems.
- To call season ticket prospects and set up appointments for stadium tours.
- To attend regular departmental and one on one training with the Ticket Sales Manager to develop the skills and appropriate training for effective selling.
Milton Keynes and Surrounding Area:
- To work at pop up ticketing station to promote the sale of match day, group rate, and season tickets.
- To assist in identifying businesses, events, and promotional opportunities in the wider Milton Keynes area.
- To recommend fresh and innovative sales strategies for the sales team to utilize to successfully improve match day ticket sales and season tickets.
- To undertake any other activities directed by the Ticket Sales Manager.
- Passionate about self-development and career growth.
- Interest in football and sports.
- Desire to learn and develop a sales skillset.
- Energetic with a will to succeed.
- Ability to succeed in a face to face sales role.
- Smart, outgoing, confident personality.
- Flexible working hours and days including weekends.
- Confident in presenting to prospective customers.
- Computer literate.
- Driving Licence.
- Access to own transport.
- Proven integrity.
- Able to work both as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Able to adapt to a variety of people both during the sales process and on a match day.
- Willingness to work MK Dons home matches.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Experience dealing in customer service.
- Desire to pursue a career in the sports industry.
- Goals of developing the skillset and experience necessary to get to the next level in career.
- Passion for live sports/events.
Closing Date: 30th November 2017
Find out more and apply for the Ticketing Sales Executive job vacancy at MK Dons FC.