Job Vacancy: Supporter Services Executive at Saracens Rugby
Saracens Ticketing team is looking to appoint a highly motivated Supporter Services Executive to their current team. The main purpose of the role is to provide all-round administration and customer service to assist with the smooth running of the Ticketing department, which covers men and women’s rugby, netball, sports camps and other activities and events. Working as part of the team, you will play a key role in the ticketing department to ensure all supporter services requests and enquiries are addressed in the appropriate manner.
The successful candidate will support the operation of the ticketing department from memberships, individual match sales and seasonal products to any other event taking place at StoneX Stadium, using the ticketing system (SecuTix) and service management tool (Zendesk) to manage seats and tickets for supporters, and deal with any queries or concerns.
You will support the Club’s objective of creating a smooth purchase process and grow the Club’s fan base by maximising sales opportunities through all commercial areas of the business including Ticketing, Hospitality and Retail. You must have a proven track record of providing service excellence in a customer-based role, including resolving customer queries constructively and professionally. Previous experience within a ticketing or other customer service environment is essential, as are excellent communication, administrative and organisational skills.
Duties to include but not limited to:
Customer Service: – answering any inbound communications from Saracens supporters.
- Phone calls – answer inbound calls as quickly as possible, returning all voicemails by the end of the same working day
- Email – deal with all Zendesk tickets within 48 hours, responding in a professional, articulate manner
- In person – represent the Club when fans visit the office, and in the ticket office on a match day.
Ticketing: – working as part of the Ticketing team to:
- Fulfil all aspects of ticket sales which may include match day tickets, season tickets and any other events. Process ticket sales through our ticketing software and investigate anomalies.
- Fulfil the sales / ticketing strategy whilst adhering to all Saracens policies
- Deal with accessibility requests
- Liaise with internal teams as required, e.g. Finance, marketing, shop
- Liaise with external suppliers as required, e.g. ticketing system provider, marketing agency, website provider, ticket financing provider, rewards partner and using any tools provided by those suppliers to deal with queries.
- Deal with problems and challenges in a fast, effective, fair and logical manner
- Follow all defined processes.
Match Day Duties:
- Ticket office – prepare for, set up and deal with matchday ticket sales, collections and queries in the ticket office
- Reconcile cash on a match day, supporting the Ticketing Manager with the closure of match day finance
- Check Wi-Fi and access gates to ensure successful scanning operations
- Assisting with any scanning issues encountered on the day
- Respond to customer queries effectively, highlighting and escalating concerns as necessary.
- Demonstrate best working practices in all duties and comply with company policies and procedures
- Deal with any projects as and when required (e.g. memberships / tours / birthdays / signings / charity requests / other special requests), liaising with other departments as necessary.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the ticketing industry using Secutix or another comparable system.
- Previous experience of Zendesk or a similar service management tool is preferred.
- Ability to deliver exceptional levels of customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivation, enthusiasm, and ability to work under pressure.
- Previous customer service or sales experience.
- Be computer literate, familiar with Microsoft office, CRM systems or similar packages.
- To have a practical approach to problem solving.
The role is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week) and will be based at StoneX Stadium. This role requires for the post holder to work match days as required, with time given back in lieu.
Pay & Benefits:
- £25,000 – £28,000 (Dependant on experience)
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to ballot for match tickets for games played at home
How To Apply:
Candidates should apply for the Supporter Services Executive job vacancy by submitting a full covering letter, also addressing the question of ‘Why do you want to be a part of the Saracens Family? (Minimum of 500 words) along with a CV. Applications to be sent to Sangita Asani, HR Manager, at email@example.com
Closing date: 6th October 2021
Saracens positively welcomes and seeks to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment. We encourage applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.