Position has now been filled.
Job Vacancy: Supporter Service Executive at Saracens Rugby Club
Saracens are seeking to engage with a dynamic and enthusiastic Supporter Service Executive. The individual will be a critical part of the business by providing a wide range of support, sales and information services to our supporters. The candidate will have excellent customer service skills and are the first point of call for our customers and fan base. They will display qualities such as empathy, remain calm under pressure and being able to diffuse conflicts. Key to this role is also the ability to understand our products and pricing matrix to help our customers in the right way. The individual will also be expected to utilise the Secutix ticking system to allocate seats and deal with any queries relating to this via our Zendesk customer platform. As this is a customer facing role, it is imperative that the first impression is right. Candidates will be experts within the field of customer service and will ensure that any queries are listened and acted upon in a clam and logical manner.
Duties to include:
Inbound Communication Responsibilities
- Operating Saracens inbound customer support centre Zendesk and Saracens ticketing platform Secutix to service all supporter communications
- Resolving inquiries within agreed service level targets
- Maintaining customer records accurately
- Providing accurate information about Saracens products and services to fans
- Proactively upselling and cross selling Saracens products after servicing inbound enquiries
- Handling a diverse range of calls and tickets from all inbound communication channels (social media, phone calls, live chat, email)
- Researching answers or solutions as needed
- Creating a positive company experience for the customer
- Creating information documents and FAQs within Zendesk’s support centre
- Working as part of the wider Saracens support team to utilise Zendesk functionality to improve efficiency and resolution times (e.g. creating macros, trigger messages and automations)
- Proactively recommending opportunities to improve information on our website to reduce the volume of inbound enquiries and allow fans to self-serve.
Outbound Communication Responsibilities
- Placing follow up sales calls and email messages to prospect data lists
- Taking orders, determining charges, and payment processing
- To sell Saracens ticketing products across all fixtures and venues
- Prioritising season tickets, renewals and new customers at set points in the season
The role is full time (37.5 hours) and will be based at Allianz Park. This role will involve out of hours and weekend working and an expectation of working match days.
Candidates should apply for the Supporter Service Executive job vacancy by sending a CV and covering letter outlining their suitability for the role. Applications should be made for the attention of Sangita Asani, HR Assistant and email to email@example.com