Job Vacancy: Stores and Kitchen Supervisor at Everton FC
Sodexo is recruiting for a part time Stores and Kitchen Supervisor to join their team at Goodison Park, home of Everton FC.
Salary is between £15,000 – £19,000 per annum, the role is 24 hours per week
Sodexo’s Sports & Leisure Segment have a brand new opportunity for a Stores and Kitchen Supervisor to join our close knit, high performing team at Goodison Park, the home of Everton Football Club.
You will be responsible for the entire goods in, delivery process and stock management for the hospitality and Conferencing & Events department and experience in a similar role is essential!
You will also oversee the kitchen porters on site, managing the recruitment, training, supervision and driving health and safety compliance, we will be able to develop you in this area to take on this responsibility if it isn’t something you are familiar with.
- To oversee the entire goods in, delivery process and stock management including all due diligence recording for the hospitality and C&E department within Goodison Park.
- To take full responsibility of the casual kitchen porters including recruitment, training, supervision and weekly rotas
- To be responsible for driving compliance of Health, Safety, Food Hygiene and COSHH regulations
- Liaise with the kitchen team in order to ensure the kitchen is fully health and safety compliant
- In charge of leading, motivating and developing the back of house casual team.
- Responsible for cleaning rotas and compliance.
- Monitor waste, ensuring that it is kept to a minimum and action plans are put in place as necessary
For a full list of responsibilities please review the attached job description
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced in a similar role with a focus on stores and logistics of goods
- A strong team player with a flexible attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills, having good time management and able to prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong management skills
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Closing Date: 16th June 2021
To apply for the Stores and Kitchen Supervisor job vacancy at Everton FC, please click here.