Job Vacancy: Staffing Recruitment Co-ordinator
Location – Vicarage Road – Watford Football Club
Fabulous Fan Fayre (F3) is recruiting for a Staffing Recruitment Co-ordinator based at Watford FC.
Purpose of role
To ensure events are appropriately manned to the required level. Support in the recruitment and training of all team members across all departments. Human Resource, Health & Safety Administration Duties.
Event day: Operational requirements – Customer Service Team Leader, Team check in & Human Resources process. Liaison with agencies where required, to promote consistency and continuity of team.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Maintain and cleanse employee database
- Liaise with recruitment agency partners
- Contact employees and collate availability
- Allocate employees to event staffing plan
- Liaise with management team to complete staffing plan
- Contact employees to confirm scheduled hours
- Schedule employees on time management systems (WMX)
- Non- event day employee planning
- Event day operational duties – to include employee ‘Check-In’, checking locations during event and ad-hoc issues and tasks
- Prepare time management records for payroll submission
- Recruitment & Training – Assist with process and administration
- Produce attendance reports
- Ensure Health and Safety documentation relevant to the role is completed prior to the employee commencing work.
- Human Resource administration duties including note taking and filing
- Printing Accreditation Passes
Qualifications and experience
- Qualification in Human Resources an advantage but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
- Must be confident with using Microsoft Office computer software
- Previous use of time management systems an advantage
- Must be a team player.
- Able to work under pressure
- Open minded and able to embrace and influence change
- A “can do and will do” attitude
- Able to deliver results
- Ethical and honesto latest news and updates that we think will be of interest to you. We will not disclose your information to any third party and you can unsubscribe from our database at any time.
Closing Date: 28th June 2019
Find out more and apply for the job vacancy by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org