Job Vacancy: Senior Line Chef at St George’s Park
Hilton at St. George’s Park is recruiting for a Senior Line Chef to join their team in Burton upon Trent in the Midlands. Kick Start your career and join the team at Hilton St Georges Park, proud to be the home of English football.
This unique Hilton property based outside Burton upon Trent (DE13 9PD) is the home of the 28 English Football Teams while also offering the opportunity to work for the biggest player in global hospitality, Hilton.
Working as a Senior Line Chef you will be paid an hourly rate of £13. For any hours worked over 39 hours a week this will be paid at a rate of x 1.5.
Be part of a high preforming team, creating a home from home for our leisure guests, world class sport teams and corporate clients.
When we say unique we mean it! Offering 228 contemporary bedrooms, complemented by a wonderful food and beverage offering including the relaxing Crossbar, Restaurant and Coffee Lounge which is proud to service Starbucks. In addition we have high quality meeting and events space, Spa and top class fitness facilities surrounded by acers of Staffordshire countryside including 13 outdoor football pitches including a replica of the Wembley pitch.
*Do you want to work for the UK’s #1 Great Places to Work 2021? If so, we have a world of opportunities available for you at Hilton Hotels and Resorts!*
We are looking for positive and friendly candidates join our brilliant team. We have a variety of hours, contracts and shift patterns available.
We can offer you….
- Competitive hourly rate of pay for all our roles (including service charge if working within the F&B department).
- For any hours worked over 39 hours per week we offer this at a rate of x 1.5.
- Taxi to work scheme- we are proud to offer a £5 contribution each way towards your taxi bill to ensure you arrive and get home safely
- Free parking on site if you are driving to work
- Free meals during your shift
- Worldwide travel perks – up to 30 nights at discounted rates from £45 per night with GO HILTON!
- Personal membership to Hilton Marketplace (Perks at Works)
About the role….
A Senior Line chef, will supervise staff and ensure high levels of food preparation to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Senior Line Chef will also be required to assist with food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure all food preparation meets standards
- Prepare and present high quality food
- Supervise staff
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
- Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly
- Contribute to controlling costs, improving gross profit margins, and other departmental and financial targets
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Assist Head Chef/Sous Chef in the training of all staff in compliance of company procedures
- Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Be environmentally aware
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Find out more and apply for the Senior Line Chef job vacancy at St. George’s Park.