Job Vacancy: Retail & Beverage Manager at Watford FC
Location – Vicarage Road – Watford Football Club
Fabulous Fan Fayre (F3) is recruiting for a Retail & Beverage Manager at Watford Football Club – Vicarage Road. The purpose of the role is to manage the public retail outlets and the beverage operation within the stadium.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Planning and management of all public retail outlet activities and stadium beverage including, but not limited to: To manage both pre- and post- event activities including: Match days, conference and events business.
- Set-up and Operation of all 20 Catering & Beverage Units.
- Working with the Head of Hospitality to set up and operation of 6 Hospitality Beverage outlets.
- Stock requirements, distribution and rotation.
- Presentation of food.
- Implement and deliver exceptional customer service standards.
- Cleanliness and hygiene controls.
- Regular maintenance checks and reporting of faults.
- Recruit and develop a team of variable managers, team leaders and cashiers to assist in the delivery of the operation.
- To attend Watford FC match day planning meetings with key stakeholders internal and external.
- To organise and lead on event planning meetings with key stakeholders internal and external.
- To manage and enforce all F3 standards of operation, procedures and policies.
- Complete monthly stock takes.
- Ensure personal and operational hygiene rules are enforced, in line with company policies.
- Inventory all starting counts, closing counts and track stock movement and waste.
- Ensure the completion of all company paperwork for each event and each unit is in operation.
- To adhere to all Health and Safety procedures and practices.
- Ensure cash to stock balances in every unit.
- Track sales and trends to ensure correct product levels for each unit.
Qualifications and experience
- Must have strong leadership skills with a track record of managing a team of up to 75 employees.
- Experience managing multiple locations on one site.
- Must be mathematically competent.
- Must be confident with using Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of Eatec (or similar procurement/inventory management system) and InfoGenesis desirable.
- Must be a team player.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Open minded and able to embrace and influence change.
- A can do and will do attitude.
- Able to deliver results.
- Experience in Stadium/Contract Catering desirable but not essential.
- Previous Management experience essential.
Closing Date: Friday 14th September 2018.
Interviews: week commencing 17th September 2018
Find out more and apply for the Retail & Beverage Manager job vacancy at Watford FC, by emailing your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.