Job Vacancy: Restaurant Managers at Norwich City FC
Delia’s Canary Catering at Norwich City Football Club is looking to recruit Restaurant Managers for first team matchdays at the Carrow Road Stadium.
If you would like the opportunity of providing excellent service and meeting new people come and join their winning team.
Experience in hospitality management is essential.
Our matchdays are typically on Saturdays with some weekday evening and Sunday matches.
A typical shift is 8 – 10 hours depending on the game and restaurant. This is a casual, hourly paid position.
In the corporate restaurants and bars, you will be responsible for:
- Welcoming and serving customers in a formal dining environment.
- Efficiently managing a team of up to 25 waiting and bar staff providing exceptional customer service to Delia standard.
- Overseeing the team to deliver service within strict timeframes.
- Engaging with customers and following up on feedback.
- Excellent knowledge of the food and drinks menu.
- Maintaining the presentation of the restaurant throughout the day.
- Ensuring food hygiene standards are always achieved.
- Ensuring accuracy of order taking, food delivery and clearing.
- Speed of service and drinks delivery from our corporate bars.
- Reconciling all tills.
- Ensuring your restaurant and bar is cleaned to the highest standard.
You will have:
- Strong people management and organisational skills.
- Experience in a restaurant manager role or other relevant experience.
- The ability to motivate and lead by example, performance management and the mentoring of new team members.
- A resilient, calm and confident approach to working in a fast-paced environment.
- The commitment and enthusiasm to drive results.
- A can-do positive attitude with the ability to lead as well as being a hands-on team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pride in your appearance and that of your team as ambassadors for Delia’s Canary Catering.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- A unique working environment.
- 20% discount in all Club shops.
- 10% discount in Delia’s Restaurant & Bar and Yellows.
- The opportunity to work non matchday events.
If you would like to soak up the atmosphere and buzz of a first team matchday please apply.
This role does not have an immediate start, the start date is dependent on the return of fans to the stadium.
How to apply:
To apply for the Restaurant Managers job vacancies, please complete an application form at https://careers.canaries.co.uk. All candidates are required to complete an application form rather than submitting a CV.