Job Vacancy: Public Catering Assistant Manager at Stadium MK
MK Dons FC is recruiting for a Public Catering Assistant Manager to join their Concourse Food & Beverage Team at the StadiumMK.
Department: Concourse F&B
Reporting to: Public Catering Manager
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Hours per week: 37.5 (5 from 7)
Overall Objective: To plan and implement the delivery for the public food and beverage operations in the Stadium Concourse.
• To work within a team to deliver fantastic customer service for stadium visitors.
• To be the lead person for the supervisory team on matchdays and general staff on set up days.
• To assist and support the Public Catering Manager at all times to ensure the optimum profitability of all operations.
• To control costs in line with budget. Summary of Duties
• To assist in the preparation and management of plans for the delivery of the food and beverage offering for matchdays.
• To oversee deliveries and stocking process for matchdays.
• To assist in the stock control and ordering system for the Concourse with EPOS and physical stock takes.
• Ensure all financial and cash handling processes are adhered too and discrepancies managed in a timely and effective manner.
• Maintain service standards agreed with the Public Catering Manager.
• Work closely with the Public Catering Manager to ensure compliance with health and safety and food safety standards across all the concessions on the concourse. To manage the personal development of all Public Catering Staff up to and including Public Catering Supervisors through appraisals, setting of objectives, regular reviews, and identification and implementation of training and development needs.
• Ensure personnel records are up to date.
• Monitor feedback from customers, reporting to the Public Catering Manager to adjust and improve our service.
• Ensure all team members work efficiently and to a high standard of cleanliness and customer service during all shifts.
• Assist in the accounting for the profit and loss for all matches and manage the delivery of budgetary control.
• Have strong verbal communication and able to interact with customers and colleagues.
• To be pleasant and courteous and have good customer service skills.
• Be flexible around hours and days of work.
• Be adaptable to changing work and environments.
• Have basic numeracy and literacy skills.
• Computer literate.
• Leadership experience
• Be able to work as part of a team and alone.
• Be of smart appearance with good personal hygiene.
• Hold a Personal License for the retail of alcohol.
• Previous experience in a Supervisory role.
Find out more and apply for the Public Catering Assistant Manager job vacancy at MK Dons FC.