Job Vacancy: Partnerships Executive at Saracens Rugby Club
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Saracens Rugby Club’s Partnerships team based at StoneX Stadium for a new Partnerships Executive. This is an additional role created to support their existing Partnerships team to service Saracens existing commercial partners.
This role reports to the Partnerships Manager from a direct report perspective and will have a dotted line report to the Head of Partnerships. The post holder will be required to work across all of their teams by supporting in all partnerships-based activities and build relationships at all levels within the organisation.
Duties for the role include:
- To assist the wider Partnerships team in delivering world class client servicing to their valued commercial partners.
- Responsible for the day to day account management of several partners across the Men’s Women’s and Mavericks teams.
- Create strong and meaningful relationships with key stakeholders, specifically on owned accounts.
- To create and implement seasonal activation plans for owned accounts to ensure the partner achieves the maximum value from their investment in line with their key partnership objectives.
- Build fan experience through partner leverage and activation.
- Generate additional revenue through partner activation plans and the promotion of WPC – their internal creative agency.
- Ongoing work towards partner renewal period and ensuring the account is in the best possible position to renew on commercially beneficial grounds for the business.
- Demonstrating value of partnership & ROI.
- Creation and delivery of partnership events programme each season.
- Manage contractual player deliverables and duties for commercial partners and wider business.
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with our training ground side of the business, including all players, coaches and backroom staff.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and have a will to develop and implement innovative solutions capable of the following:
- Self motivated
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent communications skills with both internal colleagues and external parties
- Confidence at dealing with people of all levels
- Articulate, clear and concise telephone matter with good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multi task
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Experience of negotiation/problem solving desirable
- Pro active and thinking outside of the box
This is a full-time role (37.5) hours a week based at StoneX Stadium in the suburbs of North West London.
Salary – £23,000-£26,000 dependant on experience
To apply for this role, please send a cv and a supporting cover letter addressing the question of “Why do you want to join the Saracens Family?” The letter needs to be at least 500 words. Please note that this is a requirement for the application process and without this, we cannot progress your application to the next stage.
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Sangita Asani, HR Manager.
Closing Date: 30th July 2021
First round interviews taking place on Monday 16th/Tuesday 17th August 2021. Second round interviews to take place on Tuesday 24th August.
We will be conducting these interviews face to face and successful candidates will be invited to interview at StoneX Stadium.