Job Vacancy: Operations Coordinator – Fabulous Fan Fayre at Watford Football Club
F3 is looking to recruit an Operations Coordinator in Watford’s stadium – Vicarage Road. Fabulous Fan Fayre (F3) is a joint venture between Absolute Taste and Legends of the USA. F3 provides award winning match day and non-match day catering for sporting stadia including Manchester City’s Etihad Stadium and Watford FC.
F3 is looking to recruit an Operations Coordinator in Watford’s stadium – Vicarage Road.
- Reporting into the Retail & Beverage Manager, coordinating and managing your colleagues to ensure that the event logistics are set, ready to deliver for both match day and non-match day meeting and events.
- On match day you will be driving efficiencies across both hospitality and public department. Ensuring we have control and the right product, in the right area, at the right time.
- Day to day coordination and management of stock requirements for linen, beverage, disposable product (including food serving and chemical/cleaning products).
- To include the receiving of all products and the management of distribution, transfers and rotation across site.
- Presentation of rooms, furniture and AV equipment.
- Health & Safety champion.
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene controls.
- Regular maintenance checks and reporting of faults.
- To support the Retail & Beverage Manager to complete weekly and monthly stock takes across hospitality and public.
- Controlling our cost of goods in line with budget.
- Understanding and learning best practice with Procure Wizard.
- Inventory all starting counts, closing counts and track stock movement and waste.
- Ensure highest standards of personal presentation.
- Ensure the completion of all paperwork for each event is complete, filed and recorded taking appropriate action to resolve issues.
- To adhere to all Food hygiene, health and safety procedures and practices. Ensuring that operational compliance is enforced, and regulation uniform is worn in line with company policies.
- Must have good leadership skills with a record of accomplishment of managing a team.
- Experience managing multiple locations on one site.
- Proficient user of Microsoft package.
- Must be a team player and able to work under pressure.
- Open minded and able to embrace and influence change.
- A can do and will do attitude.
- Able to deliver results.
- Experience in Stadium/Contract Catering desirable but not essential.
Closing Date: 17th May 2019
Find out more and apply for the Operations Coordinator job vacancy based at Watford FC, by emailing Stuart Street at email@example.com.