Job Vacancy – Match Day Premium Hospitality Manager at Etihad Stadium, home of Manchester City FC
Fabulous Fan Fayre are recruiting for a Match Day Premium Hospitality Manager located at the Etihad Stadium, home of Manchester City FC.
To continually re-invent & implement the service of an extraordinary culinary and beverage experience that defines a true bespoke world class service. Ensuring operational quality and excellence at all times. Managing a client base of extreme wealth & privilege with a very high expectation within our food and beverage world. Be forward thinking, passionate about all things food, beverage & service. Not a trend follower, but a true trend setter. As dynamic as your surroundings with unlimited creativity and this amazing opportunity within the stadium environment!
- To assist and lead our teams in the execution of our operation, plan to ensure the optimal delivery of a world class match day/event experience and customer experience to ensure that the Stadium always surpasses customer expectations.
- To lead on the managing and co-ordination of the match day\event hospitality operation.
- To assist in the management and co-ordination of the match day\event hospitality operation.
- Assist in the implementation of SOP and SLA manuals throughout the catering operation.
- To ensure that all food, liquor, equipment and sundry items are charged appropriately to the client via the daily charge sheets.
- Build a service delivery team who exceeds expectations.
- Add that WOW factor.
- Be able to amplify our BRAND & VISION.
- Strong dynamic personality.
- Embedding operational excellence and driving continuous improvement into the catering operation to enhance the match day/event experience and customer experience – delivering service improvements across all customer touch points.#To manage and assist in the preparation of all function areas and ensure that the highest standards of presentation of these areas are achieved.
- To ensure the highest standards of food and beverage service.
- To ensure that all employees are trained to our agreed standards.
- Experience of managing world class events on a large scale within a fast paced environment.
- A natural leader & the ‘’Go to Person’’
- Ooze Confidence & charm!
- Customer focused and solutions driven.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident leader of people with good motivational qualities.
- Masses of attention to detail.
- Look great at all times
- Add The WOW factor
- Team player with an understanding of people who is able to add fun and enjoyment
- Open minded and able to embrace and drive change.
- Ethical and honest
- A “can do and will do” attitude.
- Be a ‘’The Answers ‘’YES’’ – now ask me the question person!!!
Find out more and apply for the Match Day Premium Hospitality Manager job vacancy.