Job Vacancy: Match Day Hospitality Bar Staff
Manchester United FC is recruiting for Match Day Hospitality Bar Staff at their Old Trafford Stadium. Accepting applications until 10th February 2018.
The Job Role:
The Club currently has 26 suites and 180 boxes which can cater for a variety of needs. This includes the newly developed Red Café and Flagship VIP hospitality area; Number 7 at Old Trafford which ooze luxury and style.
Bar staff will work within the hospitality areas within the stadium to serve guests that are attending a match day or event. You will be expected to work effectively as part of team which will be directed by the Room Manager or Supervisor, aiming to go beyond the expectations of all customers to ensure they have a memorable world class experience.
Key responsibilities on a match day will include:
- Set up, stock and maintain bar
- Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all work areas and glass that will be used during service; maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures
- Transport supplies to bar set-up area
- Develop knowledge of products available
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals
- Prepare fresh garnishes for drinks. Stock ice, glassware
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; converse using clear and professional language
- Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems.
- Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles
- Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs; restock bar with liquor and supplies when necessary
- Operating the tills through the EPOS system, cash handling and process all payment methods if applicable
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets
- Abide by and enforce all licensing laws.
A bar position requires a well presented candidate who is trustworthy and respectful and have a pleasant manner with a welcoming and cheery personality. You must have the capability of working on your own as well as part of a team. A good command of spoken and written English is essential to be able to communicate and interact with customers effectively.
We require candidates who are passionate about customer service, serve and present beverages quickly and efficiently meeting Manchester United standards, whilst ensuring satisfaction to produce high quality performance in a demanding environment.
Experience of working in a restaurant or a conference and banqueting environment is desirable but not essential for this role as full training will be provided.
Find out more and apply for the Match Day Hospitality Bar Staff job vacancy at Manchester United FC. Accepting applications until 10th February 2018.