Job Vacancy: Marketing Executive – Hospitality & Events at Sixways Stadium
Reporting to: Head of Marketing & Communications
Worcester Warriors Rugby Club is recruiting for a Marketing Executive – Hospitality & Events, located at their Sixways Stadium.
To assist with marketing activities and campaign delivery across all areas of the business and the venue’s operations, with an emphasis on hospitality, conferencing and events. Working collaboratively with Communications, Sales, Fan Engagement (Ticketing, Retail and Customer Services) and Commercial.
• Assist the Head of Marketing & Communications with preparation and delivery of marketing plans and activity across Sixways Stadium’s events, hospitality and conferencing
• Build and send email communications to customers
• Work with the Creative & Brand Executive and external design agency to create event collateral and ensure all creative is within brand guidelines
• Assist Head of Marketing & Communications with digital marketing and out of home advertising working closely with our buying agencies and media partners, current and prospective
• Liaise with printers and publishers with any requirements ensuring all deadlines are met
• Assist the Head of Marketing & Communications with the analysis and reporting for marketing campaigns
• Occasional assistance on the delivery of rugby and community marketing in peak periods
• Monitor the industry to keep on top of the latest trends and competitor analysis
• To undertake any other duties deemed commensurate with the post and as directed by management and / or the Company
• The person in this role also needs to take their own initiative and interest in keeping up to date with new marketing tactics and keeping their skills up to date with online resources such as free webinars, reading of whitepapers, undertaking free online courses etc.
Essential Experience & Skills:
• At least three years’ solid B2B and events marketing experience – hospitality and venue marketing experience is a distinct advantage
• Trade PR experience is a distinct advantage
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Fully computer literate and numerate
• A strategic and commercial attitude towards marketing
• Solid understanding of social media platforms, latest strategy and techniques
• A creative and lateral thinker and energetic team player with a high level of enthusiasm
• Good copywriting skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressure, with good time management in a pressurised environment
• A good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
• Diplomatic with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to work with initiative and maturity
• A professional appearance and the social skills necessary to deal with a wide range of clients
• Willingness to work flexibly when required.
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM working knowledge is a distinct advantage
• Adobe Creative Suite working knowledge is an advantage
• Marketing based qualifications – HND/Degree Standard.
To find out more and apply for the Marketing Executive – Hospitality & Events job vacancy at at their Sixways Stadium, by emailing your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Find out more about conferences, meetings and event at Worcester Warriors Rugby Club.