Job Vacancy: Marketing and Communications Manager
Organisation: Hull City Tigers
Salary: Between £40,000 to £50,000 Dependant on experience
Location: Hull City Tigers, KCOM Stadium, West Park, Hull HU3 6HU
Contract type: Permanent (Full time)
Closing date: 31 January 2018
Hull City Tigers are looking to appoint a new Marketing and Communications Manager to manage and develop the current marketing and media teams within the Club.
• Manage the media, marketing and ticketing teams providing direction, support and development and develop marketing strategies.
• Devise and execute a communications strategy to support the Club’s business and commercial objectives.
• Take control of the communications planning both internally and externally through media channels, social media, websites emails and public relations.
• Control the content and design of all digital assets.
• Work with the commercial, retail and ticketing departments to help promote their products and increase revenues.
• Deliver continuous improvement in audience reach and distribution to support the Club’s objectives.
• Manage image presentation throughout the Club to enhance and improve the image and public perception of the club.
• Ensure Club branding is consistent with the agreed content throughout the business including all printed and electronic materials and all stationery, brochures and use of logo etc.
• Represent the Club at media and other events in a positive and professional manner.
• Manage the marketing budget to meet financial and organisational objectives.
• Promote the Clubs philosophy and vision throughout the organisation to ensure all staff are aware of the short and long term goals of the Club.
• Plan, deliver and develop marketing strategies and campaigns and promotions to maximise brand exposure and set marketing goals.
• Develop and ensure satisfactory implementation of customer service responses to supporter complaints.
• Oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to the Managing Director and create detailed written reports and verbal presentations.
• Marketing Degree
• Experience of working in a sporting environment
• 3 years management experience in a similar role
• Excellent communication and people management skills
• Must be able to commit to working unsociable hours, including weekends
• Full Driving Licence
Hull City Tigers are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief and gender.
How to apply:
To apply for the Marketing and Communications Manager job vacancy at Hull City Tigers, please send a CV and covering letter to Liam Seager – firstname.lastname@example.org.