Job Vacancy: Lottery Manager at AFC Fylde
AFC Fylde is recruiting for a Lottery Manager based in Wesham. The Lottery Manager will have overall responsibility for ensuring the success of the FSL Gold Lottery.
Salary: £18000 – £22000 per annum (dependent on experience) and commission structure.
Main duties: –
- Recruiting, training and managing a team of door to door canvassers to increase the existing paying membership.
- Collection & canvasser teams will be created and managed for multiple areas in the region.
- Recruit, train and manage a team of “collectors” to support the above canvassing team.
- Identify and appoint suitable newsagents and pubs in the allocated areas to act as agents.
- Directly responsible for working closely with local sporting organisations to encourage and gain their participation at club level in FSL Gold.
- Develop strong ties with the local business community to set up “corporate accounts”.
- Develop a network with other football clubs that enable us to develop partnerships with these clubs.
- Ensure all paperwork and administration is prepared and collated correctly for the administration team.
- Prepare a weekly sales update for the Chairman & Chief Executive.
- Previous sales experience is essential.
- A natural rapport builder at all levels.
- An interest in the football industry would be highly advantageous.
- Ability to lead a team by example.
- IT skills and in-depth knowledge of current manufacturing systems.
Mill Farm is the home of AFC Fylde Football Team, National League North winners 2016/2017.
The site has five food and beverage outlets from busy Match day Kiosks, Bradleys Sports Bar serving traditional relaxed bar food, Aroma coffee shop serving light bites and coffee, Churchill’s conference and banqueting suite and Milano’s our premium Mediterranean restaurant.
Find out more and apply for the Lottery Manager job vacancy at AFC Fylde, by emailing your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com