Job Vacancy: Kitchen Porter at Southampton FC
Gather & Gather at Southampton FC is recruiting for a Kitchen Porter, to join their Saints Events team at St Mary’s Stadium.
The ideal candidate will be hands on, organised, and have good written and verbal skills. Our mission is to offer our clients exceptional standards, the kitchen porter role is an important part of this helping support the chefs by taking in deliveries and correctly storing them, washing up and cleaning the kitchen areas as well as supporting with basic food preparation.
- To Take in deliveries and correctly store them ensuring stock rotation is undertaken and filling out daily delivery logs.
- Ensure all chemicals are correctly filled and stored following company policy and risk assessments.
- Adhere to all COSHH sheets and procedures and follow up with compulsory company training.
- To support the Head Chef and Sous Chef in completing monthly food stock takes and report on deficiencies or surpluses.
- An ability to cope well under pressure, an excellent team player, a passion for delivering high class service, good organisation skills and the ability to multitask is essential.
- You will be required to work under your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ensure good staff, customer, and client relations at all times.
- In conjunction with the Head Chef ensure that all systems and procedures in the Health & Safety and Food Safety Manuals are always maintained throughout the year.
- Ensure weekly cleaning schedule is completed and report and issues.
- Deep cleaning kitchen floors and wash up areas at the end of every workday.
- To adhere to all Company policies at all times.
You will be:
- Team Player
Find our more and apply for the Kitchen Porter job vacancy at Southampton FC.