Job Vacancy: Hospitality Sales Executive at Southampton FC
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Southampton FC is recruiting for a Hospitality Sales Executive to join their team, based at the St. Mary’s Stadium.
What is the role?
We have an exciting vacancy for the role of Hospitality Sales Executive here at Southampton Football Club. You will be working in the Hospitality Team to proactively build a sales funnel of potential customers for primarily Match day Hospitality, but to also leverage those relationships to also sell non match day events. You will also need to nurture current relationships and customers, ensuring you continue to bill for expected events, as well as upsell them to drive the profitability up YOY to meet and exceed the budget. 70% of the focus of this role will be on match day events, but 30% will also be directed towards non-match days. You will be expected to deliver and exceed budget targets for the month and quarter as well as create compelling sale propositions that excite potential customers and lead to conversion of leads into event confirmations. You will proactively respond to all inbound enquiries in a timely and professional manner, and to convert those inbound calls to customer. Finally, you will network with clients on matchdays.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual with exceptional communication skills, both on the phone and face to face. The ideal candidate will be pro-active with their sales approach, self-motivated and driven to meet targets. They will take a common-sense approach to match client’s requirements with the relevant product. The ideal candidate will efficient and organised with excellent time management skills, working to tight deadlines.
The competencies which are required include:
- Experience of working in a proactive sales environment is essential.
- Exceptional communication skills, both on the phone and face to face
- Must be pro-active with their sales approach, self-motivated and driven to meet target
- A common sense approach to match clients requirements with the relevant product
- Efficient and organised with excellent time management skills, working to tight deadlines
- Flexible to the requirements of the job, including working hours and areas of focus
- A passion for exceptional customer service and satisfaction
What do you get in return?
If you are successful you can look forward to a healthy benefits package;
- A competitive salary depending on experience.
- Two Season Tickets.
- 24 days’ holiday per year, increasing to 25 days after one full football season.
- Life Assurance Cover of 2x salary.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Incentivised Private Medical Insurance Scheme.
- Child Care Vouchers.
- Worldwide Travel Insurance.
- Free onsite parking.
- Discounted Southampton Football Club merchandise.
Find out more and apply for the Hospitality Sales Executive job vacancy at Southampton FC.