Job Vacancy: Hospitality Manager at London Stadium (home of West Ham United FC)
Delaware North UK is hiring for a Hospitality Manager to join our London Stadium team. Delaware North is a global leader in hospitality at sporting venues, national parks, airports, and casinos in North America, the UK and Australia. In the UK, you can find us at iconic venues like the above and in other amazing locations across the country.
Vacancy Type: Permanent
A day in the life of a Hospitality Manager
- To support Hospitality services effectively, using business efficiency tools, organisational skills, and resources to deliver on time, to the required standard and with a guest focus at all time.
- To lead a team of Hospitality supervisors at the Location, in order to deliver quality Food and Service across the entire operation.
- To ensure that all aspects under your charge deliver on budgetary requirements as required.
- To have a strong relationship with senior business leaders and provide administrative assistance when needed.
- To ensure all legal requirements are met and records are up to date for audit purposes.
A few perks of the job
- Generous 33 days holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays)
- Favourable pension contributions
- Access to LifeWorks, a wellness, perks and discount app
What we’re looking for
- Proven operational experience and track record within a similar environment.
- Strong service orientation and customer focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional attitude and gravitas with internal and external clients, guests and staff.
- Self-motivated and flexible with a positive attitude.
- IT literate.
The hospitality industry is built upon the roots of diversity and here at Delaware North UK we are proud to bring talent together from all walks of life.
Are you ready to grow your career with Delaware North? Apply today!