Job Vacancy: Head Of Retail Catering Operations at Tottenham Hotspur FC
Tottenham Hotspur is recruiting for a new Head Of Retail Catering Operations to join their team in their new London stadium.
Levy UK, the catering partner at the stadium is looking for an innovative Head of Retail with a passion for detailed planning, marketing and execution of a first class retail catering operation.
Any preconceptions of traditional retail stadia catering can be forgotten, as this is a role for a trend setter and industry leader.
Reporting to the Catering operations manager, the role will own the delivery of a diverse and effective, high volume retail food and beverage operation at Spurs’ new stadium.
Key Focus Areas
· Lead a diverse food and beverage operation, predominantly focussed on 28 major events including but not limited to football, NFL and music concerts
· Deliver approximately 60 food bars and beverage outlets across general admission
· Develop innovative concepts for the South Stand, Europe’s largest single tier stand
- Develop high street outlets such as the coffee house, café/bistro and pub concepts
- Inspire and lead a team of circa six fixed and four hundred casual staff to deliver exceptional service
· Review performance and optimise sales and profitability to ensure delivery of departmental financial targets
· Maximising the customer experience in terms of queue times, use and application of technology and the provision of enticing marketing offers
· Liaising with culinary and marketing specialist colleagues to implement continuous product development and drive footfall
· Continually aware of the customer journey, pressure points and opportunities to observe, capture and act on client and customer feedback
· To champion HSE procedures and standards compliance
· Maintain relationships with key suppliers, internal customers and fan groups.
- Nice Person
- Min 3 years of experience in a retail and beverage environment is essential
- Experience in a multi-outlet site, stadium or event catering environment essential
- Experience in branded high street operation is desirable
- Strong financial acumen is essential
- Personal circumstances must allow working flexible hours to align with stadia activity
- Formidable leadership qualities and excellent communicator
- Strong organisation skills and commercial awareness – sees beyond the obvious and is resourceful in seizing opportunities and solving problems
- Process driven
- Energetic and fast operator
- Assertive, calm, works well under pressure
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
Salary: Circa £50K per annum experience dependent
Closing Date: 23rd March 2018
To find out more and apply for the Head Of Retail Catering Operations job vacancy at Tottenham Hotspur FC, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.