Job Vacancy: Head of Public Catering at Watford FC
Location – Vicarage Road – Watford Football Club
Purpose of role
Fabulous Fan Fayre (F3) now looking to recruit a Head of Public Catering in Watford’s Stadium – Vicarage Road.
Role: To continually re-invent & implement the service of an extraordinary public experience that defines a true bespoke world class service. Ensuring operational quality and excellence always. Entertaining a client base of extreme wealth & privilege with a very high expectation within our food and beverage world. Be forward thinking, passionate about all things food. Not a trend follower, but a true trend setter. As dynamic as your surroundings with unlimited creativity and this amazing opportunity within the stadium environment!
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- To assist the General Manager in management and execution of the catering operations plan to ensure the optimal delivery of a world class match day/event experience and customer experience to ensure that we surpass supporter expectations.
- Assist in the management of all third-party relationships to ensure that the partnerships are maximised.
- Assist in the management and co-ordination of the match day\event public catering operation.
- To assist in the development of new public catering products and concepts.
- To assist in leading and co-ordinating initiatives to drive catering revenue on match/event days.
- Assist in the implementation of SOP and SLA manuals throughout the catering operation.
- Advise and ensure all partners are compliant with Health and Safety regulations.
- Assist in assessing market trends to identify new commercial opportunities developing business cases to increase profit.
- To assist in the implementation and mobilisation of catering and/or hospitality capital projects, working in conjunction with the senior leadership team where appropriate.
- Increase catering spend per head.
- Identifying efficiencies within the match day/event catering operation that improve P&L and operational performance. To ensure that all food, liquor, equipment and sundry items are charged appropriately to the client via the daily charge sheets.
- To ensure that casual employee payroll is kept within the operating targets.
- To prepare the casual employee rotas, and any other administration.
- Provide administrative support.
- Assist in maximising sales and reducing costs throughout the operation.
- Embed operational excellence and drive continuous improvement into the catering operation to enhance the match day/event customer experience – delivering service improvements across all customer touch points.
Qualifications and experience
- Experience of managing world class events within a fast-paced environment.
- A natural leader & the ‘’Go to Person’’
- Ooze confidence & charm!
- Customer focused and solutions driven.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident leader of people with good motivational qualities.
- Masses of attention to detail.
- Add the WOW factor
- Team player with an understanding of people who can add fun and enjoyment
- Open minded and able to embrace and drive change.
- Ethical and honest
- A “can do and will do” attitude.
- Be a ‘’The Answers ‘’YES’’ now ask me the question” person!!!
Closing date: Friday 28th June 2019
Find out more and apply for the Head of Public Catering job vacancy at Watford FC by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org