Job Vacancy: Food & Beverage Controller – Fabulous Fan Fayre
Fabulous Fan Fayre is a joint venture between One Event Management and Legends of the USA. F3 provides award winning match day and non-match day catering for sporting stadia including Manchester City’s Etihad Stadium and Watford FC.
Fabulous Fan Fayre is recruiting for a Food & Beverage Controller located at the Etihad Stadium. The Food & Beverage Controller will assist in minimising food and beverage costs, increasing food & beverage controls and managing the day-to-day food & beverage accounting.
- Coordinating & conducting monthly and year end stocktakes at all venues:
- To include verification on volumes, prices, dates & purpose.
- Guidance on timing of stocktakes to ensure accuracy and that pre/post transactions are captured.
- Satisfy audit requirements.
- Maintenance of Procure Wizard data, ensuring completeness & accuracy:
- Liaise with procurement team the ensure most current data.
- Manage credit requests.
- Assist with the data cleanse & product reduction.
- Monitor price increases.
- Drive the adhoc ordering model into F3.
- Procure Wizard Training for new employees/venues.
- Implementing and adhering to all cost control procedures. To include:
- New supplier & new product guidelines.
- Measurement, reduction & recording of waste.
- Stock rotation and end of shelf-life.
- Stock par level agreement by area.
- Alcohol management and volume testing.
- Lead on the mobilisation of new venues to ensuring smooth roll out of PW and other finance related policies and procedures.
- Communicate with health and safety officer to ensure compliance
- Review purchasing & billing for all F&B lines by department & venue.
- Enhance supplier relationships & encourage inclusion in reward & recognition programme.
- Assist with menu costings, development & seasonal trends.
- Ownership of Sale or Return agreements at season end and concert period.
- Monitor inventories and increase inventory turnover.
- Ownership of inter-company & inter-department stock transfers.
- Ensure all sites are operating within F3 guidelines & cost controls.
- Manage third party contracts over the concert season.
- Assist in the development of the delivered in food model from Head Office.
- Involvement in F3 & client sustainability project.
- Customer focused, and solutions driven.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Masses of attention to detail.
- Open minded and able to embrace and drive change.
- Ethical and honest
- A “can do and will do” attitude.
Find out more and apply for the Food & Beverage Controller job vacancy at Manchester City FC.