Job Vacancy: F&B Operations Supervisor at St. George’s Park
Hilton at St George’s Park is recruiting for a F&B Operations Supervisor to join their team.
Being part of the Team at Hilton St George’s Park is something very special, and something we take great pride in.
For this role we are paying £10 per hour.
St George’s Park is home to the 28 England football teams and with state of the art conferencing, sport and medical facilities, St George’s Park is a world-class event and sporting venue with 24 flexible meeting rooms. All of the elite training facilities at the Park are available for groups to hire. Some of the highlights of our conference & events facilities include…
- 24 flexible meeting spaces including the Sir Bobby Robson Ballroom for 500 people and a tiered lecture theatre for 90
- National Football Centre, with world-class sports and medical facilities available for group hire
- In-built audio visual equipment
- Corporate Outdoor Leadership Centre – high and low ropes, archery, initiative exercises and laser combat
What will I be doing?
As our F&B Operations Supervisor, you’ll be part of a team who are responsible for overseeing Conference and Banqueting operations delivering exceptional Guest and Team Member events & experiences. You’ll also be required to delegate tasks in line with function requirements and assist with meeting departmental targets. More specifically, you’ll be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards…
- Communicate and delegate in line with daily function sheets
- Able to work in all areas of F&B including Bar, Restaurant, and Room Service
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Plan, organise and control the daily operations
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Represent needs of the team
- Assist Food and Beverage with achieving financial targets
- Assist F&B Operations Manager with training and developing the team
- Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
An F&B Operations Supervisor who will work with Hilton at St George’s Park to fully engage with the team, guests & management. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous supervisory level experience
- Committed to delivering exceptional levels of service
- Positive, warm & genuine attitude
- Impeccable communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to switch between working independently & in teams
- Willingness to develop team members and self
Find out more and apply for the job vacancy at St. George’s Park.