Job Vacancy – Executive Head Chef for Fabulous Fan Fayre at Watford Football Club
Fabulous Fan Fayre is looking to recruit an Executive Head Chef in Watford’s stadium – Vicarage Road. Fabulous Fan Fayre is a joint venture between One Event Management and Legends of the USA.
F3 provides award winning match day and non-match day catering for sporting stadia including Manchester City’s Etihad Stadium and Watford FC.
To continually re-invent & implement the service of an extraordinary culinary experience that defines a true bespoke world class service. Ensuring operational quality and excellence always. Be forward thinking, passionate about all things food. Not a trend follower, but a true trend setter. As dynamic as your surroundings with unlimited creativity and this amazing opportunity within the stadium environment!
- The management and execution of the catering operations plan to ensure the optimal delivery of a world class match day experience/customer experience and ensure that the club surpasses supporter expectations in line with agreed budgets.
- To manage and assist in the preparation of all kitchen areas and ensure that the highest standards of presentation of these areas are achieved in good time prior to each function, including match days.
- To set ‘Food Specs’ and ‘Photos’ with recipe cards for the Conference and Events and assist with the specs for Match Day
- Assist in assessing ‘Market Trends’ to identify new commercial opportunities by developing business cases.
- To assist in the implementation and mobilisation of catering and hospitality capital projects.
- Increasing catering spend per head.
- Identifying efficiencies within the match day catering operation that improve ‘P& L’ and operational performance. To ensure that all food, liquor, equipment and sundry items are charged appropriately to the client via the daily charge sheets.
- To ensure the highest standards of general hygiene and hygiene food handling are achieved at all times by all employees within kitchen areas as to the company health and safety standards.
- To ensure that all employees are trained to a level which enables them to carry out their duties according to departmental standards.
- To maintain departmental food control procedures and ensure wastage is kept to a minimum and recorded where appropriate. To achieve budgeted cost of sales
- To ensure the control of all department equipment.
- To prepare the casual employee rotas and ensure that casual employee payroll is kept within the operating budget.
- To ensure that all menu planning is produced within given time scale and fully costed ensuring operating targets are met
- To ensure hygiene audits are carried out regularly and to carry out six monthly risk assessments in all kitchen areas.
- Assist in maximising sales and reducing costs throughout the operation.
- Experience of managing events in large scale restaurants within a fast paced environment.
- Proficient user of excel and word.
- Customer focused and solutions driven.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident leader of people with good motivational qualities.
- Great attention to detail.
- Team player with an understanding of people.
- Open minded and able to embrace change.
- Ethical and honest.
- A “can do and will do” attitude.
Closing Date: 23rd February 2018
Find out more and apply for the Executive Head Chef job vacancy at Watford FC, by emailing Leon Smith at email@example.com.