Job Vacancy: Conference and Events Sales Executive at Leeds United FC
Location: Leeds United F.C – C&E Department
Responsible to: Sales Manager / General Manager
Leeds United FC is recruiting for a Conference and Events Sales Executive at their Elland Road Stadium.
To drive proactive sales for non-match day within the C&E Department and to provide the effective delivery of sales of events by providing experience and knowledge ensuring quality standards are achieved and maintained.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be sales focused, driven and persistent in closing deals
- Experience of working towards targets
- Must be interested and understand the conference / meeting and catering market and have ability to assess the impact or importance of changes for potential clients.
- To continually search for new opportunities to increase sales in the venue through the engendering of a sales culture, focused marketing and account management
- Conduct show rounds with prospective clients
- Attend events as and when required by the needs of the business – these may be evenings and weekends.
- Attacking team and personal sales delivery targets, achieving these targets across the business on a monthly and annual basis.
- Effective market research keeping abreast of what competitors are doing
- Record/input sales, cancellations into the booking system, along with full customer details/choices and produce/post relevant letters and invoices.
- Produce function sheets and distribute copies to other departments
- Take telephone enquiries from prospective customers regarding both forthcoming and existing bookings
- Seeking out new business opportunities and looking at different avenues to attract new clients.
- Contribute to improving the business and enhancing the reputation of the company by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do.
- To have ability to represent the company professionally at the highest levels.
- Reporting directly to Sales Manager / General Manager on a daily / weekly basis
- Any other reasonable request by Senior Management.
- To build relationships with external suppliers for any requirements that suit the business needs
Sales Exec: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License
Closing Date: 28th June 2019
Find out more and apply for the Conference and Events Sales Executive job vacancy at Leeds United FC, by emailing email@example.com