Job Vacancy: Conference and Events Sales Coordinator at Southampton FC
Gather & Gather is recruiting for a Conference and Events Sales Coordinator to join their team at Southampton Football Club.
Gather & Gather are known as one of the UK & Irelands most distinctive workplace catering experts. They are passionate about great food and great coffee and putting our employees and customers at the heart of everything that they do.
Location: St Mary’s Stadium
Rate of pay: £22,000 per annum
Working pattern: 40 hours per week
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Accountable for the sales of the conference and events business at Southampton football club
- Grow manage and build client relationships to drive increased sales
- Generate sales to achieve sales revenue targets
- Ensure all events enquiries are captured effectively in Rendezvous
- Sell, plan and coordinate all event types
- Support the sales and marketing plan in line with venue and marketplace requirements
- Help build a network of sales leads and manage key relationships from local corporates and small businesses to national companies and agencies.
- Client enquiries are handled effectively and replied to within 3 hours of receiving
- Agreed level of pro-activity and tasks are achieved.
- At all times, role model behaviour in line with our values; Inclusive, Inquisitive and Uplifting
- Take ownership of all relevant sales proposals from conception to completion.
- Report, track and administer your own pipeline and enquiries daily
- Carry out any reasonable tasks required by line management in a manner that is conducive to good business practice.
- Collect payments and ensure debt is recovered in a timely manner through collecting deposits and balances in a timely manner within company policy
- Produce purchase orders for every cost attributed to events ensuring they are authorised by line manager
- To undertake CH&CO specific training courses relevant to this role
Find out more and apply for the job vacancy at Southampton FC.