Job Vacancy: Commis Chef at Burnley FC
Burnley FC is recruiting for a Commis Chef to join their team at Turf Moor.
Remuneration & Benefits: Competitive salary, 28 days holidays (including bank holidays), long service holidays, free parking, subsidised gym membership, BFC retail store discount, 2 x complimentary home matchday tickets after six months.
Contract Type: Full time: 35 hours per week – shift work which will include evenings and weekends
Burnley FC is an established professional football club with a rich history, located in the heart of the town and its community, we believe that Burnley is a special place – a home to extraordinary people like you.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Commis Chef to join our Hospitality department assisting in the running of a fast-paced kitchen to ensure guest satisfaction.
Reporting to the Head Chef, the Commis Chef will be expected to:
- Produce high quality food on matchdays and other events.
- Ensure the standard of food is in line with food hygiene standards.
- Ensure fridges are fully stocked with necessary ingredients.
- Ensure all kitchen equipment and storerooms are cleaned and sanitised to a high standard.
- Be able to work flexible hours.
- Promote the Burnley Football Club brand and ethos in a professional, strong and positive manner.
- Hold a commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace and a willingness to undertake all relevant equality and diversity training.
An ideal candidate will have;
- Experience of working within food production in a large-scale operation.
- Level 2 food hygiene qualification.
- A passion for delivering high quality food on a large scale.
- Experience of planning and creating food menus.
Applicants will need to have a flexible approach to work and be able to work evenings, weekends and match days as required.
Please apply for the Commis Chef job vacancy by downloading and completing the job application form.
Burnley Football Club are committed to safeguarding children and young people and is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
*Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, only candidates selected for interview will be notified.
Closing Date: Wednesday 15th June 2022 @ 9am
Should an adequate number of applications be received prior to the closing date, Burnley FC reserve right to remove this advert.