Job Vacancy: Commercial Sales Executive at Stoke City FC
Stoke City Football Club of the English Football League is looking for a Commercial Sales Executive to support its commercial operations at the bet365 Stadium.
The purpose of the Commercial Sales Executive role is to proactively develop relationships with new and existing clients and generate income by selling match day and seasonal hospitality including match sponsorships at Stoke City Football Club.
- Managing and growing existing relationships with seasonal and match day clients to drive incremental business.
- Identifying, approaching and successfully developing new opportunities in order to achieve agreed targets.
- Negotiating terms of sales, agreements and closing sales with customers.
- Responding to customer queries and resolving their objections to encourage them to make a purchase.
- Contacting lapsed customers to re-establish relationship and drive revenue.
- Proactively responding to all inbound enquirers in a timely and professional manner, converting enquiries into sales by gathering information, discussing packages, emailing quotes and follow up calls.
- Cross selling and upselling to support other commercial revenue teams.
- Managing the renewals process for the hospitality accounts by supporting customers to re-purchase. Contacting all customers by phone/email prior to the Club campaign and follow up with phone calls/meetings where required
- Working flexibly to meet the needs of customers on match days and event days.
The ideal candidate will be available to work evenings and weekends to cover events and match day fixtures as required.
The position will be offered on a full time basis. All relevant training will be provided.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and DBS checks at the appropriate level will be obtained prior to employment commencing.
To apply, please complete and return the application form to Human Resources, SCFC Jobs, PO Box 3573, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 9LL or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘COMSALEX2107SCFCW’ in the subject line. Alternatively, telephone the Human Resources department on 01782 684937 for an application form.