Job Vacancy: Commercial Coordinator at Stoke City FC
Stoke City Football Club of the English Football League is looking for a Commercial Coordinator to support its commercial operations at the bet365 Stadium.
The successful applicant will be responsible for coordinating all of the commercial departments match day and special events, ensuring all work produced by the commercial department is to a high standard and all customer needs are catered for.
- Administrating all match day and special event tickets, itineraries and information.
- Planning and overseeing all hospitality areas by carrying out room checks prior to the event and arranging any themes, table dressings or special requests.
- Managing and overseeing the ticketing system including the full set up of games and events, ensuring all information in the system is accurate.
- Liaising with our catering partner to ensure all corporate guests are catered for and dietary requirements are communicated.
- Working closely with the Clubs ticketing and access control providers to ensure that all systems provide an excellent customer experience.
- Effectively communicating with other departments to ensure that all cleaning and maintenance are booked in around matches and events.
- Ordering office and event supplies.
The ideal candidate will be available to work evenings and weekends to cover events and match day fixtures as required.
The position will be offered on a full time basis. All relevant training will be provided.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and DBS checks at the appropriate level will be obtained prior to employment commencing.
To apply, please complete and return the application form to Human Resources, SCFC Jobs, PO Box 3573, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 9LL or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘COMCOORD2107SFCW’ in the subject line. Alternatively, telephone the Human Resources department on 01782 684937 for an application form.