Job Vacancy: ClubDCFC Coordinator at Pride Park Stadium, home of Derby County FC
Derby County Football Club has an opportunity within their Hospitality, Conferencing & Events Team for a ClubDCFC Coordinator, based at Pride Park Stadium.
ClubDCFC are experts in managing corporate events for both matchday and non-matchday activities at Derby County. Using your strong communication and organisational skills, you will be the first point of contact for our guests, coordinating conference and event bookings, which includes agreeing agendas and requirements with clients, to the operational handover of the booking. Your knowledge of Microsoft Office will also play a key part as you will be responsible for generating and compiling reports, processing invoices and handling queries.
Being a strong and effective communicator will ensure you build an excellent rapport with clients, guests, and internal stakeholders, enabling you to resolve queries quickly and effectively. Having previous knowledge and experience of corporate events, conferencing and banqueting will mean you can support the ClubDCFC team reach monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
• Coordinate events and bookings of non-matchday activities within appropriate timescales
• Provide an effective handover to operational times at appropriate times
• Ensure purchase orders are raised and approved in the appropriate timescale
• Contact provisional business within set timeframes
• Manage marketing requests and their subsequent approval
• Support internal teams with chasing deposits, balance payments and invoices
• Contribute to the sales activities and up-sell where possible
• Keep function sheets accurate, organised and ready for the function sheet meetings
Personal characteristics and experience:
• GCSEs to Level 4 or equivalent
• Experience in corporate events management is desirable
• Committed to delivering high standards
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• To work effectively as part of a team and autonomously
• Excellent IT skills with knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
This role is full-time and will also include working matchdays.
To apply for the ClubDCFC Coordinator job vacancy, please complete an application form. Please note that CVs will not be accepted without an accompanying application form.
Completed application forms should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to; The HR Department, Derby County Football Club, Pride Park Stadium, Pride Park, Derby DE24 8XL
Closing Date: Sunday 08 December 2019
Derby County Football Club is an Inclusive Club for all and is committed to Equality and Diversity.