Job Vacancies: Chefs Jobs at Norwich City Football Club
Delia’s Canary Catering at Norwich City Football Club is looking to recruit chefs of all levels to work in their restaurants on first team matchdays.
If you would like the opportunity to work with colleagues who are committed to providing both outstanding food and top-quality service, come and join their winning team.
Experience of working in a kitchen environment is essential.
Our matchdays are typically on Saturdays with some weekday evening and Sunday matches.
A typical shift is 5 – 6 hours depending on the game and restaurant. This is a casual, hourly paid position.
In our corporate kitchens, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing, cooking and serving a variety of food items in one of our 11 busy kitchens.
- Working as a key member of the team in a designated kitchen, taking responsibility for an element of service.
- Ensuring all recipes as set by a senior member of staff are followed accurately to maintain levels of quality.
- Working within a pre-determined format to keep waste to a minimum.
- Assisting with maintaining and recording all aspects of food hygiene, to meet the standards stipulated in the Club’s Food Management System.
You will have:
- Demonstrable experience of working in the food service industry.
- A passion for food and service excellence.
- A resilient, calm and confident approach to a fast-paced workplace.
- Good attention to detail and efficiency skills.
- The commitment and enthusiasm to drive results.
- A can-do positive attitude and a hands-on team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pride in your appearance as an ambassador for Delia’s Canary Catering.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 20% discount in all Club shops.
- 10% discount in Delia’s Restaurant & Bar and Yellows.
- The opportunity to grow and develop your skills in a high-quality catering business.
- Flexible working hours around other work or study commitments in a unique working environment.
If you would like to soak up the atmosphere and buzz of a first team matchday please apply. This role does not have an immediate start, the start date is dependent on the return of fans to the stadium.
How to apply:
To apply for the chefs job vacancies, please complete an application form at https://careers.canaries.co.uk. All candidates are required to complete an application form rather than submitting a CV.