Job Vacancy – Chef de Partie for Fabulous Fan Fayre at Watford Football Club
Fabulous Fan Fayre is looking to recruit a Chef de Partie in Watford’s stadium – Vicarage Road. Fabulous Fan Fayre is a joint venture between One Event Management and Legends of the USA.
F3 provides award winning match day and non-match day catering for sporting stadia including Manchester City’s Etihad Stadium and Watford FC.
To continually re-invent & implement the service of an extraordinary culinary experience that defines a true bespoke world class service. Ensuring operational quality and excellence always. Be forward thinking, passionate about all things food. Not a trend follower, but a true trend setter. As dynamic as your surroundings with unlimited creativity and this amazing opportunity within the stadium environment!
- To manage and assist in the preparation of all kitchen areas and ensure that the highest standards of presentation of these areas are achieved in good time prior to each function, including match days.
- Assist with food specs with photos and with recipe cards for Match Day, C&E and non-bowl events.
- To ensure the highest standards of general hygiene and hygiene food handling are achieved always by all employees within kitchen areas as to the Company H&S standards.
- To ensure that food deliveries are received in line with Company Food Safety Policy, secured, rotated and stored correctly paying attention to foods containing allergens.
- To ensure the highest standards of service and food presentation across C&E and match day business. This is to include both buffet theming and plated service.
- To react quickly and efficiently to client’s requests and changes in arrangements. To communicate such information to the catering office and kitchen where relevant.
- To maintain departmental food control procedures and ensure wastage is kept to a minimum and recorded where appropriate. To achieve budgeted cost of sales.
- To ensure appropriate paperwork i.e. Goods Received, Temperature record and fridge record sheets, HACCP and COSSH are completed and handed to the Head Chef by set guidelines.
- To collect the allergen matrix from Head Chef for every function or match day service taking the time to review and update it were necessary so that all allergens are captured. It must be accessible to all employees and guests or/and customers
- To ensure that all employees are trained which enables them to carry out their duties according to departmental standards.
- To ensure that all employees and casual employees adhere to the departmental standard of dress and personal hygiene always. This is to include PPE. (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Experience of managing world class events on a large scale within a fast-paced environment.
- A natural leader & the ‘’Go to Person’’
- Ooze confidence & charm!
- Customer focused and solutions driven.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident leader of people with good motivational qualities.
- Masses of attention to detail.
- Add the WOW factor
- Team player with an understanding of people who can add fun and enjoyment
- Open minded and able to embrace and drive change.
- Ethical and honest
- A “can do and will do” attitude.
- Be a ‘’The Answers ‘’YES’’ – now ask me the question person!!!
Closing Date: 23rd February 2018
To find out more and apply for the Chef de Partie job vacancy, please contact Leon Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.