Job Vacancy: Chef De Partie at Southampton Football Club
At Gather & Gather, we are known as one of the UK & Irelands most distinctive workplace catering experts, we are passionate about great food and great coffee and putting our employees and customers at the heart of everything that we do. We are currently recruiting for a Chef De Partie at Southampton Football Club Training Ground.
Location: Staplewood Football Development & Support Centre, Marchwood, Southampton SO40 4WR
Rate of pay: £30,000 per annum
Working pattern: 40 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days.
- To ensure that all menus are produced to the highest possible standard
- To assist with the management of the food stock on-site in order to achieve the target gross profits, prevent losses, and ensure all current legislation is adhered to
- To support the Performance Chef and Sous Chef in completing monthly food stock takes and report on deficiencies or surpluses
- An ability to cope well under pressure, an excellent team player, a passion for delivering high class food, good organisation skills and the ability to multitask is essential
- Ensure good staff, customer, and client relations at all times
- To prepare and serve lunch / dinner for conferences, events, banquets, players to Performance and Sous Chefs specifications
- Manage waste and stock rotation ensuring wastage report is completed and reporting any discrepancies to Performance/Sous Chef
- To ensure that all stock on site within your area of responsibility is kept safe labelled and stored correctly following company policy at all times
Find out more and apply for the Chef De Partie job vacancy at Southampton FC.