Job Vacancy: Catering Assistant Matchday at Aberdeen FC
Contract Type: Casual Catering
Working hours: Frequent Weekends & Evenings
Salary: £7.70 – £8.25 per hour
Sodexo is currently looking to add to its causal workforce at Aberdeen Football Club for the 2019-2020 football season.
Aberdeen Football Club has a rich and fascinating history: partnering with Sodexo they have an exceptional record of providing an award-winning match-day program.
With Sodexo there is no substitute for all round quality of service and meeting the needs of our customers. Sodexo has a fantastic team in place that has created a positive culture based on their lively and passionate approach. They are proud of their product and service they offer to their clients.
- Supporting the catering operation by providing a friendly but professional service
- Assistance with the set up and breakdown of areas
- Complete relevant FLOW training as requested by your manager
- Must be aged 16 or over
- Must be eligible to work in the UK, as prescribed by the Asylum and immigration act 1996
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in a catering environment
- Experience in working in a customer focus environment
- Knowledge of COSHH, first aid at work qualification and health & safety awareness
Find out more and apply for the Catering Assistant Matchday job vacancy at Aberdeen Football Club. Reference code is SDX/TP/446139/35394.