Job Vacancy: Casual Hospitality Team Assistant at Southampton FC
Southampton FC is recruiting for a Casual Hospitality Team Assistant to join their team at St. Mary’s Stadium in Southampton.
Department: Ticketing & Hospitality
Accountable To: Head of Hospitality & Events
Level of Criminal Record Check Required: Enhanced (children’s barred list)
Hours: Part time
Contract Type: Casual
Location: St Marys Stadium
What is the role?
Be part of our Hospitality team and provide the supporters with a friendly, courteous, and efficient service both on the telephone and through face-to-face interaction and helping the department achieve its sales and service goals. The role will also have opportunities for Sales, relationship building, administration, fulfilment and match day set up tasks as well as club representation on a matchday. Hours are on an ad hoc basis subject to the departments needs with the expectation of being available on and before all Match Days with further hours available subject to workload.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a responsible, driven and well-mannered person to fulfil this role. This role requires a positive attitude as well as a confident and outgoing personality.
• Good IT Skills – Microsoft Office basics are essential.
• Excellent Customer service skills and relevant experience.
• Excellent numeracy skills and a keen eye for detail.
• Good interpersonal skills – must be a consistent team performer.
• Trustworthy, reliable and highly focused.
• Excellent organisational qualities.
• Able to work on own initiative.
• Excellent telephone manner.
What do you get in return?
If you are successful, you can look forward to a healthy benefits package;
• A competitive hourly rate.
• Opportunity to work for a successful Premier League Club.
• Working in an environment with strong core values.
• Learning and development opportunities.
• Working with likeminded individuals.
Find out more and apply for the Casual Hospitality Team Assistant job vacancy. The closing date for applications is Tuesday 29 November 2022.