Job Vacancy: Business Development Executive at Burnley FC
Burnley FC are recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join their team at Turf Moor on a full time basis.
Remuneration & Benefits:
Competitive salary, 28 days holidays (including bank holidays), long service holidays, free parking, subsidised gym membership, BFC retail store discount, 2 x complimentary home matchday tickets after six months.
Burnley Football Club is an established Premier League Club with a rich history, located in the heart of the town and its community, we believe that Burnley is a special place – a home to extraordinary people like you.
At a pivotal time in our growth, an exciting opportunity has become available for a Business Development Executive at Burnley Football Club.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Business Development Executive will be expected to:
- Bring in revenue through selling matchday and non-matchday opportunities, working to exceed sales targets.
- Identify clients, contacts and market segments and proactively seek new business via range of methods.
- Host potential customers to demonstrate Burnley FC capabilities as partners.
- Nurture and develop existing clients, including identifying further opportunities to return to Turf Moor.
- To be able to work flexible hours where the role of the job requires.
- Promote the Burnley Football Club brand and ethos in a professional, strong and positive manner.
- Hold a commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace and a willingness to undertake all relevant equality and diversity training.
An ideal candidate will have;
- Math’s and English GCSE at grade C/4 or above.
- Proven track record of outbound sales.
- Experience of new business sales as well as account management.
- Experience of working towards and exceeding sales targets.
- Relevant degree level qualification.
- Experience in a Sales environment.
- A passion for football.
Applicants will need to have a flexible approach to work and be able to work evenings, weekends and match days as required.
Please apply by downloading and completing the job application form on the Burnley Football Club website (alternative format available upon request). Burnley Football Club no longer accept CV’s.
Burnley Football Club are committed to safeguarding children and young people and is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
*Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, only candidates selected for interview will be notified.
Closing Date – 9th June 2022
Should an adequate number of applications be received prior to the closing date, Burnley FC reserve right to remove this advert.