Position has now been filled.
Job Vacancy: Business Development – Data Analyst (Venue) at Chelsea FC
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of the Chelsea FC Hospitality & Events team as the research and analytics specialist. In this position, the Business Development – Data Analyst (Venue) will research, generate & qualify leads for the commercial teams within the Hospitality & Events team across Match day & Non Match day & the venue team. You will manage all venue data on CRM Dynamics and ensure the teams are maximising the data effectively, activity and reports tracked on return on investment. Working as part of a driven, busy and exciting department, this unique role operates at the heart of the business and part of the action of the corporate business.
- Research & generate leads for the commercial departments across Match day & Non-Match day
- To research (Match day) market segments – new business, corporates & 3rd parties
- To research (Non-Match day) new business corporate companies & 3rd Parties
- Identify, qualify and then communicate/share potential sales leads with relevant departments
- Prospect new industry, markets and companies to provide contact lists to relevant departments within Match day & Non-Matchday
- To maintain accurate, database records of all leads & accounts, detailing the opportunity within CRM Dynamics
- To respond positively to sales opportunities by identifying and establish new opportunities within the accounts
- Admin support with 3rd Party listings & share conversion stats on a regular basis provide admin support to the Business Development Team
- Build relationship with all Venue Business unit’s – manage, allocation of data, data input, monitor how all venue areas are using CRM Dynamics
- Attend seminars, forums and conferences to educate yourself & feedback to the team
- Pre & Post exhibition admin support
- Have a clear understanding of entire venue & the commercial opportunities
- Support the Business Development team with invites for corporate hospitality tables, assist in sending out invites to the clients, and manage the guest list.
- To remain focus by showing co-operation, support and positive working attitude towards colleagues
- Co-ordinate weekly team meetings, Diamond suite monthly meetings & type up minutes
- Work closely with the commercial managers across Match day & Non Match day – agree on reports required
- Pull weekly reports, provide accurate data & share with the relevant departments and provide regular feedback to management.
- Manage Exhibition Data / allocate to relevant person in the business development team
- Assign TOP leads, as well as track and monitor contract with potential leads.
- Manage All leads – facilitate introduction & allocate any new enquiries
- Manage communication throughout year
- You will champion GDPR within the Venue team, with up to date knowledge of legislation and appropriate policies and procedures in place to guide the department.
- As the GDPR guru, you will provide accurate information when the team ask questions about GDPR. Manage communication within the team & update when necessary and work with legal – build a strong relationship
Measures of Performance:
- High quality lead generation & prospecting reports
- Timely reports
- Data analysis
- Administration management for business development team
- Achieving monthly team targets and budgets
- Achieving weekly/monthly appointment and sales call targets
- Development of customer relationships and account building
- An experienced business analyst with experience of CRM Dynamics (or equivalent)
- Experienced in driving internal productivity
- Diligent with high attention to detail
- Accountable and capable of delivering to deadline
- Resilient and driven
- Passionate about pursuing a career within data analytics
- Advanced use of Excel i.e.- VLOOKUPS, pivot tables etc.
The Employee must at all times carry out his/her responsibilities with due regard to Chelsea FC Foundation policies and procedures in particular Health & Safety, Financial Authorisation, Confidentiality and with regard to the Data Protection Act. The Employee must act to protect all young people and vulnerable adults that are in their care or attending the Company’s premises. The Employee must report any misconduct or suspected misconduct to the Foundation Safeguarding Lead.
The Employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relations amongst Employees and customers.
The above Job Description is not intended to be exhaustive, the duties and responsibilities may therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of the Club.
The Business Development – Data Analyst (Venue) job vacancy at Chelsea FC has been filled.