Job Vacancy: Business Coordinator at Sixways Stadium
Sixways Stadium, Home of Worcester Warriors is recruiting for a Business Coordinator to join their Venue Catering Partnership team.
Coordinate the administrative process for conference & events and non-match day hospitality.
Conference & Events Sales Targets
- Achieve monthly upselling target set by Sales Manager
- Monitor and update Christmas tracker with reactivation and early bookings
- Take responsibility of the chaser file to ensure all enquiries are followed up professionally and on time
- Pro actively sell Private Parties and Small Meetings to support the Sales Executive and Sales Manager with monthly targets
Conference & Events Coordination
- Effectively coordinate the weekly business lists for distribution to all parts of the stadium
- Coordinate all internal meetings based at the stadium
- Support Sales Team in effective coordination of sales through to events
- Complete weekly sales trackers
- Meet and greet large/VIP evening events.
- Organise and attend a weekly meeting with the operations manager/team to make sure every event is discussed and handed over fully
- Feedback call/email to clients for non-match day events.
- Full training and understanding on CRM system
- Must have attention to detail
- Compile and maintain Access/Excel database of all UK major agencies and potential local clients
- Effective liaison/communication with on-site operations regarding functions/events.
- Ability to represent and network the company in a professional manner at all times.
For more details on the venue please visit https://warriors.co.uk/
Salary and Bonus Consummate to Experience. If you are interested please send your CV with your existing salary to firstname.lastname@example.org