Job Vacancy: Assistant Hospitality Manager at Watford FC
Location – Vicarage Road – Watford Football Club
Purpose of role
Fabulous Fan Fayre is a joint venture between Absolute Taste and Legends of the USA.
F3 provides award winning match day and non-match day catering for sporting stadia including Manchester City’s Etihad Stadium and Watford FC.
We are now looking to recruit an Assistant Hospitality Manager in Watford’s stadium – Vicarage Road
Find out more and apply for the Assistant Hospitality Manager job vacancy at Watford FC by emailing CV’s to Kirsty Ashman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Assisting the Head of Hospitality, in the planning, management and delivery of all hospitality and beverage operations, for match days, conference and events business.
- Taking the lead manager role of one of our restaurants/premium areas on match day.
- Reporting into the Head of Hospitality, you will have had previous experience of supervising and leading small teams within a similar environment.
- Excellent communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of team members, customers and the clients.
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the employee handbook, about uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety.
- To deputise for the Head of Hospitality in the absence.
- Ability to recruit and develop the team through training and guidance service skills.
- To organise and lead on event planning meetings with key event stakeholders internal and external.
- To manage and enforce all F3 standards of operation, procedures and policies.
- To support the Retail & Beverage Manager to complete weekly and monthly stock takes. Controlling our cost of goods in line with budget.
- Ensure highest standards of personal presentation.
- Ensure the completion of all paperwork for each event is complete, filed and recorded taking appropriate action to resolve issues.
- To adhere to all food hygiene, health and safety procedures and practices. Ensuring that operational compliance is enforced, and regulation uniform is worn in line with company policies.
Qualifications and experience
- Must have good leadership skills with a record of accomplishment of managing a team.
- Experience managing multiple locations on one site.
- Proficient user of Microsoft package.
- Must be a team player and able to work under pressure.
- Open minded and able to embrace and influence change.
- A can do and will do attitude.
- Able to deliver results.
- Experience in Stadium/Contract Catering desirable but not essential.